Windows 10: Laptop suddenly shuts down after error saying kernel onpage error

Discus and support Laptop suddenly shuts down after error saying kernel onpage error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI my laptop suddenly turned off and showed kernel data on page error, I tried restarting it but it just keep coming back to a black screen with BOOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZcyShannen, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Laptop suddenly shuts down after error saying kernel onpage error

HI my laptop suddenly turned off and showed kernel data on page error, I tried restarting it but it just keep coming back to a black screen with BOOT SETUP etc stuff. How do i turn my laptop on again and how can I fix this issue?

:)

ZcyShannen, Mar 3, 2020
  2. tigger Win User
    tigger, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Brand New PC Keeps Freezing?(Kernel Power error 41) HELP

The error just says that the shutdown was unexpected and the critical is the Kernel-Power

toughjags29, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Taz100420 Win User

Laptop suddenly shuts down after error saying kernel onpage error

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Laptop suddenly shuts down after error saying kernel onpage error

1. Laptop suddenly shuts down after error saying kernel onpage error - Similar Threads - Laptop suddenly shuts

2. my laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop shuts down suddenly: i have a 64-bit os, 11th gen windows 10 asus vivobook, and it's 1.5 years old, and recently it keeps shutting down without even giving me a warning that it's low on batteryit usually happens when it's getting close to the time i would get the warning when it's getting there...
  3. my laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop shuts down suddenly: i have a 64-bit os, 11th gen windows 10 asus vivobook, and it's 1.5 years old, and recently it keeps shutting down without even giving me a warning that it's low on batteryit usually happens when it's getting close to the time i would get the warning when it's getting there...
  4. my laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Shut down error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down error: What is the fix for this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-error/7676b2c8-d6f1-42c3-8ce8-2d4c76152200
  6. Laptop suddenly shutting down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop suddenly shutting down: Hey guys, It has been for months now, my laptop randomly shutdowns without a warning, and I think that its because of windows update, because before an shutdown event happen at event viewer, there is always a WindowsUpdate event that is happening. Can someone help me fix...
  7. New Laptop Suddenly shuts down

New Laptop Suddenly shuts down: Hi All, Seeking some guidance here, got a new lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Pro and it randomly shutdowns, no specific time when it happens. I have updated all the drivers but got no idea. I have checked Event Log of the time when it happens I see the Kernel-Power critical...
  8. LAPTOP SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN

LAPTOP SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN: My laptop is 8 year old its battery gave out 7 months ago it wont charge and my laptop wont start without charging so it shutsdown suddenly bcz of charger moving or electricity goes out about 3 times a day it shut downs suddenly in one day will it cause any problems and if...
  9. Laptop shuts down suddenly

Laptop shuts down suddenly: My laptop shuts down as soon as battery is below 40, even though the power settings are set at it shutting down on 5%. It gives no warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shuts-down-suddenly/31a7c478-ff85-4985-935e-411b782a2186
  10. Laptop suddenly shuts down after error saying kernel onpage error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop suddenly shuts down after error saying kernel onpage error: HI my laptop suddenly turned off and showed kernel data on page error, I tried restarting it but it just keep coming back to a black screen with BOOT SETUP etc stuff. How do i turn my laptop on again and how can I fix this issue?...