Windows 10: Laptop suddenly stopped connecting to HDMI

Discus and support Laptop suddenly stopped connecting to HDMI in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My laptop won't connect to HDMI? My laptop yesterday was just fine. Was playing games on my telly. Turned off for the night, turned on today, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Tomhurst, May 14, 2016.

1. Tomhurst Win User

Laptop suddenly stopped connecting to HDMI

My laptop won't connect to HDMI?

My laptop yesterday was just fine. Was playing games on my telly. Turned off for the night, turned on today, and it won't work? It's like it's not even recognising it's being plugged in.

I've got a Lenovo Y50-70. I've restarted my laptop, restarted the telly. I've reinstalled my intel graphics driver and I've reinstalled my nvidia graphics driver. I'm at a loss here. Can anyone help!? *Sad

:)

Tomhurst, May 14, 2016
  2. Igal_1234 Win User

Laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor

Original Title: Igal

Hi,

I am using Samsung series 5 Ultra laptop. installed windows 10 and upgraded to office 2015.

my laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor (HDMI connection). checked on a few different cables and monitors but nothing happens.

anyone has any suggestion how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Igal_1234, May 14, 2016
  3. SHC1410 Win User
    Windows 10 sound problem

I was playing a downloaded video from youtube. Suddenly the audio stopped in the middle of the video and now there is no sound from laptop speakers. If I connect headphones or HDMI, its working.

I tried everything (trouble shooter, updating drivers and re-installed Win10) but still the problem is there.

Please help

SHC1410, May 14, 2016
  4. niemad Win User

Have you tried a different cable??

niemad, May 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Laptop suddenly stopped connecting to HDMI - Similar Threads - Laptop suddenly stopped

2. HDMI screen suddenly gone black on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI screen suddenly gone black on laptop: HDMI has suddenly gone Black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-screen-suddenly-gone-black-on-laptop/9863e411-01a7-42dd-aba5-855a765fbe29
  3. HDMI screen suddenly gone black on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI screen suddenly gone black on laptop: HDMI has suddenly gone Black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-screen-suddenly-gone-black-on-laptop/9863e411-01a7-42dd-aba5-855a765fbe29
  4. Laptop cannot detect HDMI connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cannot detect HDMI connection: Hello,I'm at my wits end here. I often connect my laptop to a TV or another monitor with an HDMI cable. I use an HDMI to USB-C connector. This has worked fine since I got this laptop last June.My device details: Lenovo Yoga 9i, Windows 11.A few days ago, however, the laptop...
  5. Sudden BSOD errors on Laptop after HDMI connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden BSOD errors on Laptop after HDMI connection: Hi everyone,I've been having BSOD errors all of a sudden on my laptop Asus ROG Strix GL553VW /i5-6300HQ/8GB RAM/GTX 960MThe BSODs would occur randomly or when gaming with the stop codes 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' and 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL', and my dump analysis...
  6. Sudden BSOD errors on Laptop after HDMI connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden BSOD errors on Laptop after HDMI connection: Hi everyone,I've been having BSOD errors all of a sudden on my laptop Asus ROG Strix GL553VW /i5-6300HQ/8GB RAM/GTX 960MThe BSODs would occur randomly or when gaming with the stop codes 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' and 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL', and my dump analysis...
  7. Sudden BSOD errors on Laptop after HDMI connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Cannot connect HDMI Monitor with laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect HDMI Monitor with laptop: Hi everyone!I use an HDMI-HDMI cable to connect my laptop with a monitor.However, after 2-3 seconds, It keeps forcing me to go back to the log-in screen. I enter my passcode. Two screens turn on, then turn off immediately after...
  9. HDMI Connection to Monitor Suddenly Failed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI Connection to Monitor Suddenly Failed in Windows 10: Sorry in advance for the length description of my issue... I have a relatively new HP laptop running windows 10 (the device manager shows only an Intel(R) UHD Graphics 605 display adapter) . Up to a few days ago, I had no problem connecting an external monitor to the one...
  10. HDMI 2 connection to TV from laptop has suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI 2 connection to TV from laptop has suddenly stopped working: Suddenly my HDMI 2 connection with the LG TV has stopped working. When I switch in Input to HDMI 2 it comes up on screen Connecting as usual but then reverts to no signal. I’ve taken the lead out and in again but it still won’t connect. I note when researching this...