Windows 10: Laptop suddently shutdown

Discus and support Laptop suddently shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I was playing a game and all of a sudden my laptop reboot.sometime it's ok.sometime it's happenfrequently. I follow all tutorial to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amiamirul, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Amiamirul Win User

Laptop suddently shutdown

Laptop suddently shutdown 215ede3d-429e-40f6-a524-dae3ecaa7d90?upload=true.png Laptop suddently shutdown 2e872870-b42a-41c0-b376-8ec8f5f4de8a?upload=true.png

I was playing a game and all of a sudden my laptop reboot.sometime it's ok.sometime it's happenfrequently.

I follow all tutorial to solve on Youtube about Kernel-power,eventlog,battery setting ,startup and recovery ...But it's doesn't work..

please help me..

I use Predator Helios 300 ,GTX1060, Core i7-7700HQ

:)

Amiamirul, Mar 28, 2020

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 28, 2020
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Mar 28, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop suddently shutdown - Similar Threads - Laptop suddently shutdown

2. Microphone stopped working suddently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone stopped working suddently.: Hello Microsoft!Hello, there is a very problematic thing that has arisen. Yesterday December 10th I was playing a computer game and around 18:30 I noticed that my friends can't hear me, that the microphone out of nowhere broke or something. It feels like I've almost tried...
  3. Why is my laptop suddently so slow

Why is my laptop suddently so slow: So I have a laptop i5-1135g7, 12gb ram, 256gb storage and it was working just fine 10 minutes ago but now it is very laggy, almost unusable. When I open the task manager it says that my cpu usage is only 5% and for the ram it's about 40%. Also I've noticed that my cpu clock...
  4. Why is my laptop suddently so slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop suddently so slow: So I have a laptop i5-1135g7, 12gb ram, 256gb storage and it was working just fine 10 minutes ago but now it is very laggy, almost unusable. When I open the task manager it says that my cpu usage is only 5% and for the ram it's about 40%. Also I've noticed that my cpu clock...
  5. Laptop shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shutdown: Hi... My Asus laptop keep shutting down when i touch it or try to move it. This only happens when its cold or in the winter... And when i put the charger in its perfectly fine I can move it around and touch it. Please help?...
  6. Laptop shutdown

Laptop shutdown: Hi... My Asus laptop keep shutting down when i touch it or try to move it. This only happens when its cold or in the winter... And when i put the charger in its perfectly fine I can move it around and touch it. Please help?...
  7. Laptop shutdown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Laptop Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Shutdown: My laptop never shuts down. I use the shutdown option, it goes off but turns back on a few minutes later. I've tried options for fixes via Google and on Microsoft Community Boards. Nothing works....
  9. WOL suddently stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WOL suddently stopped working: So to start with I have been using Wake on Lan for a couple of years now. Recently I had to reinstall the bios for some reason. After that I turned the setting "Resume by PCI-E device" on again. Since this should be the option for WOL to work. So I assumed everything would...
  10. Laptop shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutdown: Hey, whenever I try to watch/stream a video, the laptop shutdowns after playing it for 3-4 mins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shutdown/3b7c2787-22c6-4c67-bd42-8adbf27519f7