Windows 10: Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped

Discus and support Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, Hope everyone had a great valentines day. So my cheap laptop of 4 years finally gave out today. Its probably fixable but I think its time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/co22wen, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped

Hi guys,

Hope everyone had a great valentines day. So my cheap laptop of 4 years finally gave out today. Its probably fixable but I think its time to part ways with it. I have a pretty good pc at home for gaming and entertainment use but what I need is a laptop strictly for school and super light gaming, nothing graphic hungry games, maybe like league of legends at the most, just for when i get bored while waiting at school of something. I am looking for a good reliable laptop under 750$ if possible. Any suggestions? AMD or Intel idc. No chromebooks though.

Please, im a complete wreck because im about to start my NCLEX online reviews in 2 weeks and needs this ASAP.

Thank you all.

submitted by /u/co22wen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/co22wen, Feb 15, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped

Good gaming laptop suggestions

i suggest too eurocom, if you go on the site and click on product , looks the 3 models in gaming notebook, the other suggestion is msi gaming laptop, but i think eurocom is much more configurable and much expandeble in the future

Capitan Harlock, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped

1. Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped - Similar Threads - Laptop suggestions please

2. STUMPED: GPedit.msc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUMPED: GPedit.msc: My windows would not allow me to Win+L to log off. It used to work then just stopped randomly.I tried to open GPedit.msc but the file did not exist. I created a new GPedit.mscI opened GPedit.msc through +RunI navigated to: Administrative Templates>System>??? The "Ctrl+Alt+Del...
  3. Im stumped with these random reboots. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im stumped with these random reboots. Any help is appreciated: Random reboots only during gaming and not during benchmarking. Ive swapped PSUs, RAM, even GPUs. Fresh windows and driver installs, different versions, same results. Ive attached the past 3 crashes. If anyone can help out, id greatly appreciate it. dmp files...
  4. Im stumped with these random reboots. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im stumped with these random reboots. Any help is appreciated: Random reboots only during gaming and not during benchmarking. Ive swapped PSUs, RAM, even GPUs. Fresh windows and driver installs, different versions, same results. Ive attached the past 3 crashes. If anyone can help out, id greatly appreciate it. dmp files...
  5. Im stumped, can anyonw else help please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im stumped, can anyonw else help please?: Wheb i boot my PC i get a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, upon which windows restarts and puts me into recovery. I cant: boot into safe mode uninstall updates recover the system from a recovery point because it doesnt find any repair my files using DISM and sfc...
  6. suggestions please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    suggestions please: Every time I try to sync my email I get error code 0x800400c8. if I try to reset my computer it tells me there was a "problem" and no changes made. hp support assistant won't update or run any troubleshooting. it gives me a non specific error message. there's no problem with...
  7. Stumped with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stumped with Bluetooth: I have been updating and doing everything I can think of to add Bluetooth to my Toshiba C55t laptop. I have windows 10, I had Bluetooth with win 8.1 but now I cant figure out how to get it on this sucker. Bluetooth doesn't show up in my device manager or anywhere else. Can...
  8. suggestions for a laptop please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    suggestions for a laptop please: Looking at budget approx £500 need something at college level, for web design Unity projects etc. quite happy with Non Intel CPU if gives better price / performance. have heard that latest laptops have HDD's that are difficult to replace....but battery life is not...
  9. Stumped this error

in Windows 10 Support
    Stumped this error: I was making an image with Macrium Reflect and wound up with an error which stumps me even searching. Any ideas ? Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell Error 5973 Activation of app Microsoft.BingWeather_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App failed with error: This app does not support the...
  10. Looking for a new laptop. Some suggestions please...

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a new laptop. Some suggestions please...: For reasons that I simply cannot fathom, my employer has decreed that the entire office is going to laptops. In my situation, a laptop is fine for portable requirements where I have to be somewhere in the building and need access to my computer, or for traveling. For any real...