Windows 10: laptop&tablet devices disappeared

Discus and support laptop&tablet devices disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Aspire Switch 10 laptop-tablet hybrid has lost its camera, loudspeaker and microphone. In device management they are any more visible. And tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarttiRoysko, Mar 23, 2020.

1. laptop&tablet devices disappeared

My Aspire Switch 10 laptop-tablet hybrid has lost its camera, loudspeaker and microphone. In device management they are any more visible. And tablet feature touch screen not available any more.

Windows 10 version 1909 loaded ok.

What to do?

:)

MarttiRoysko, Mar 23, 2020

2. laptop&tablet devices disappeared

My Aspire Switch 10 (laptop-tablet hybrid) has lost its camera, loudspeaker and microphone. In device management they are any more visible. And tablet feature (touch screen) not available any more.

Windows 10 version 1909 loaded ok.

What to do?

MarttiRoysko, May 26, 2020
  3. Unable to access Teclast tablet on Windows 10 laptop via USB cable

Hi Ramesh,

As per the above description I understand that you are facing issues with accessing the tablet on your laptop. Correct me if I am wrong.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the tablet?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Were you able to detect the tablet on your laptop?

This issue might have occurred due to driver problems on your computer. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: If you are connecting the tablet via wired/ USB connection, I suggest you to try the below as a workaround check if it helps.

• Use different cable and check. This will let us know if the issue is with the cable.

• Connect the cable to a different USB port on the computer.

Also visit the Telecast support site and check if there is any drivers/firmware for your device model. If so install it and then check if you are able to connect to PC.

Teclast - Official Website

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of accessing the tablet for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2020
  4. laptop&tablet devices disappeared

Transfer music from laptop to windows 10 tablet.

No, there's no pop up on the tablet or the laptop. I have tried using the three different USB ports and still nothing but I only have one lead to try. I clicked windows key and E and the tablet isn't listed under my PC, but it is listed in network as a phone,
    don't know if that's relevant

LucasRichardson, May 26, 2020
Thema:

laptop&tablet devices disappeared

1. laptop&tablet devices disappeared - Similar Threads - laptop&tablet devices disappeared

2. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.: Windows gateway tablet my mouse disappeared and can't restore it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared-on-a-gateway-tablet/ef9cde91-6103-4f0f-9bb5-c5a8d0cde9d2
  3. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.: Windows gateway tablet my mouse disappeared and can't restore it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared-on-a-gateway-tablet/ef9cde91-6103-4f0f-9bb5-c5a8d0cde9d2
  4. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. unresponsive tablet/laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unresponsive tablet/laptop: my linx 12V32 laptop stopped turning on after restart pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unresponsive-tabletlaptop/62071872-0c88-4f07-945a-af0e0310350c
  6. Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows device, a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is wacom enabled. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device so the tablet acts like a wacom cintiq/one to the laptop? Thanks in advanced :)...
  7. device disappeared

device disappeared: my device disappeared from my microsoft account and I can't access my device because it ask my to enter bitlocker key how I supposed to get the bitlocker key now ???!!!! my device is locked and the only way to unlock it is through my microsoft account SO WHY DID MICROSOFT...
  8. Whatsapp on Laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp on Laptop/Tablet: I am thinking of buying a Win10 Tablet/PC (similar to the Surface Pro) I have no experience of these and don't know anyone who has one. Does anyone know if it is possible to install the Whatsapp Desktop programme on these types of device - I have it installed on my...
  9. laptop and tablet

laptop and tablet: how can I use my laptop and tablet together it was working and now the tablet is not working correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-and-tablet/894c08f1-fce3-4ca0-ac03-319a846fb714
  10. Hybrid Laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Hybrid Laptop/Tablet: So first, I don't know if this is the correct board for posting this. If its not, then forgive me and please move this topic where it should be. Now, as a student, I bought 2-3 months ago a quite nice computer for its price - and good enough for my daily requirements....