Windows 10: Laptop takes too long to restart

Discus and support Laptop takes too long to restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I restart my laptop, it takes a very long time. The strange thing is that when I boot up my laptop, like fresh boot or simple power on, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roys_021499, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Laptop takes too long to restart

When I restart my laptop, it takes a very long time. The strange thing is that when I boot up my laptop, like fresh boot or simple power on, it is fast and it has no problems ,it just boot up normally. If I restart my laptop, it takes too long that I had to press and hold the power button to force turn off and boot normally.

ps. Sorry for my bad english

:)

Roys_021499, Oct 7, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 7, 2020
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Laptop takes too long to restart

little cat, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Laptop takes too long to restart

1. Laptop takes too long to restart - Similar Threads - Laptop takes too

2. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  3. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  4. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop Takes Too Long To Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Takes Too Long To Startup: Hello Guys.My computer started a while ago Taking TOO long to open like 2 - 5 minutes and that's absolutely UnacceptableI've tried so many things like factory reset the laptop But Nothing worksMy computer components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX 960MProcessor : intel...
  6. Laptop Takes Too Long To Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Takes Too Long To Startup: Hello Guys.My computer started a while ago Taking TOO long to open like 2 - 5 minutes and that's absolutely UnacceptableI've tried so many things like factory reset the laptop But Nothing worksMy computer components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX 960MProcessor : intel...
  7. windows 10 restart taking too long

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 restart taking too long: windows 10 restart taking too long. When I power on and off it takes less than 1 minute but whenever I restart then it takes about 7-10 minutes. I have i5 4670 processor 8gb ram...
  8. Restarting pc takes too long!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarting pc takes too long!: Hello, i am using Windows 10 Pro x64. Since i installed Windows, restart is way too slow. But now it is even worse. It takes almost 20 seconds sometimes. I tried to disable something, which has to do with system saving state image and hibernation and to disable automatic...
  9. Windows Taking Too Long to Restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Taking Too Long to Restart.: Hello, I recently realized that restarting takes longer than shutting my laptop down and turning it on again. It even works slower at the beginning when restarting it. The laptop is just half a year old. Laptop is fine it is working very good for its specifications but I just...
  10. Restart taking too long on Panasonic Toughpad

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart taking too long on Panasonic Toughpad: Hello all, We're having an issue about restart or sign out on Windows 10 on Panasonic Toughpad. The process can take up to 10 mins which is an incredible time for us in flight operations. Does anyone know about the issue and solution? Thank you in advance....