Windows 10: laptop to android phone

Discus and support laptop to android phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I play the daily challenges on microsoft collection on my laptop but going away and want on android phone. I tried logging in and cant. does this mean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by onyx1, Dec 10, 2019.

1. onyx1 Win User

laptop to android phone

I play the daily challenges on microsoft collection on my laptop but going away and want on android phone.

I tried logging in and cant. does this mean i can not carry on playing by my phone? and finishing challenges.

:)

onyx1, Dec 10, 2019

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Unlink android and laptop

Hi Judith,

In order to help you with your concern about your Android and laptop's linking issue, kindly answer these questions first:

• How are you able to upload the Microsoft update link to your Android device? Did you connect your Android device physically to your laptop?
    • What applications in your Android device got affected?
    • What happened to the affected applications? Did you receive an error code or message? If yes, please post the error here.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

laptop to android phone

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

laptop to android phone

1. laptop to android phone - Similar Threads - laptop android phone

2. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  3. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  4. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...
  5. mounting an Android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mounting an Android phone: I attached my smart phone via USB to Windows 10 system. I want to use a tool to compare the files on a directory. But when I specify the directory that I copied from Windows Explorer, the tool does not like the format. I specified: This PC\moto g7 supra\Internal...
  6. android phone

android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  7. android phone

android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  8. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  9. Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone: I wonder how I can connect my calendars on the laptop and Android phone. I use Surface laptop with associated email account on Yahoo.com. I decided to add calendar to the phone by installing Yahoo email app. However it pulls up my Yahoo.com calendar but not my calendar on my...
  10. android phone drivers

android phone drivers: got multiple questions in this post this is for an asus zenfone 3, android 7.1.1 my win10 pro machine sees the phone ok, in devices it shows the following drivers see below just wondering why there are the 6 drivers? why are some .sys files and others .dll's? does a...