Windows 10: Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID

Discus and support Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. Recently my touch-pad gone issued.Model number: Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54It stops functioning randomlywhen i turn off and on my laptop, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sacred Wicked, May 14, 2022.

1. Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID

Hello everyone. Recently my touch-pad gone issued.Model number: Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54It stops functioning randomlywhen i turn off and on my laptop, or suddenly in middle of working.It shows a yellow warning sign besides "I2C HID driver" in Device Manager like this photo: Any ideas?P.S: i've tried uninstalling serial IO drivers and I2C HID drivers, restarting and installing them from OEM drivers. no lucks. still the issue persists.P.S 2 : I guess that could be a soft-ware related problem, since the touch-pad isn't totally offline. it just gets out of function randomly.I even posted a topic in

:)

Sacred Wicked, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID

1. Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID - Similar Threads - Laptop touchpad workingI2C

2. HID Devices and Touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Devices and Touchpad is not working: the touchpad is notworking i have tried various methods across the internet but none of them worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-devices-and-touchpad-is-not-working/be8dd790-21e5-41ea-87e7-33ef41dab57c
  3. HID Devices and Touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Devices and Touchpad is not working: the touchpad is notworking i have tried various methods across the internet but none of them worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-devices-and-touchpad-is-not-working/be8dd790-21e5-41ea-87e7-33ef41dab57c
  4. HID Compliant touchpad missing in device manager, touchpad not working after upgrading to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant touchpad missing in device manager, touchpad not working after upgrading to...: I am using Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3. while updating the driver,my touchpad stopped working. when I checked in the device manager there is a new driver called keyboard device with an error symbol showing up,Tried to update it but an error comes up "window found drivers for your...
  5. Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID: Hello everyone. Recently my touch-pad gone issued.Model number: Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54It stops functioning randomlywhen i turn off and on my laptop, or suddenly in middle of working.It shows a yellow warning sign besides "I2C HID driver" in Device Manager like this photo: Any...
  6. Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop touchpad not workingI2C HID: Hello everyone. Recently my touch-pad gone issued.Model number: Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54It stops functioning randomlywhen i turn off and on my laptop, or suddenly in middle of working.It shows a yellow warning sign besides "I2C HID driver" in Device Manager like this photo: Any...
  7. Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  8. Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device

Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  9. Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working

HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working: Hi, Since some time I've been experiencing some touchpad related problems, its stopped working after a time of use, but after a restart the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the drivers but all seems fine,...