Windows 10: Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

Discus and support Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP NotebookSerial Number : CND5410BHCProduct Number : T0Z08PA#UUFThe problem is when i plug in my laptop my touchpad moves erratically, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abbasimeerali, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

I have a HP NotebookSerial Number : CND5410BHCProduct Number : T0Z08PA#UUFThe problem is when i plug in my laptop my touchpad moves erratically, and sometimes my mouse right clicks itself.If anyone got solution please tell me how to fix that.I have searched a lot but can't find the solution please help

:)

Abbasimeerali, Nov 18, 2022
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Nov 18, 2022
  3. ozan0053 Win User
    Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Hello.

I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep mode, however, i resolved this issue by turning computer on, removing the charger, and plugging it back in. That seemed to fix it. However, recently, this method stopped working. My computer runs completely fine when it is unplugged, however, when i plug it in, i get a "Low battery" warning (even though i HAD 72% battery), and the laptop immediately goes to sleep mode. Trying to turn it on is useless. It will only turn on if the charger isn't plugged.

Any advice?

PS: I have already changed all my power & sleep options. Everything is set to "Never".

ozan0053, Nov 18, 2022
  4. Josie23 Win User

Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger [​IMG]

Josie23, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

1. Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger - Similar Threads - Laptop Touchpad responds

2. Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron-3567. I have been using in for 2 years, but recently when i plug in the charger it works for about 30 mins to 1 hour and suddenly shuts down. It wont turn back on unless I reconnect the battery and charger. I tried power draining the laptop but...
  3. touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger: After getting a new asus charger, for some reason everytime i plug it in my touchpad dances and goes erratic, i am using one finger to move it and its going everywhere on the screen. this problem is really annoying because i have to use a mouse everytime i wanna charge my...
  4. touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger: After getting a new asus charger, for some reason everytime i plug it in my touchpad dances and goes erratic, i am using one finger to move it and its going everywhere on the screen. this problem is really annoying because i have to use a mouse everytime i wanna charge my...
  5. touchpad dances and goes erratic when i plug in the charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger: I have a HP NotebookSerial Number : CND5410BHCProduct Number : T0Z08PA#UUFThe problem is when i plug in my laptop my touchpad moves erratically, and sometimes my mouse right clicks itself.If anyone got solution please tell me how to fix that.I have searched a lot but can't...
  7. Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Touchpad responds erratically while plugged in charger: I have a HP NotebookSerial Number : CND5410BHCProduct Number : T0Z08PA#UUFThe problem is when i plug in my laptop my touchpad moves erratically, and sometimes my mouse right clicks itself.If anyone got solution please tell me how to fix that.I have searched a lot but can't...
  8. Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using?: Is it dangerous for my laptop to be always plugged in with the charger while using? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-dangerous-for-my-laptop-to-be-always-plugged/7c627c83-37d2-4d65-8a09-f61fe6eb80a0
  9. laptop not charging while its on charger plugged in and its charging while laptop shut...

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not charging while its on charger plugged in and its charging while laptop shut...: while laptop is on its not charging when its off its charging also charger plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-charging-while-its-on-charger-plugged/cfdf7932-a0e8-4906-8963-f789ddb7e955
  10. Laptop Bsod while plugged into charger windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Bsod while plugged into charger windows 10: Issue: whenever the laptop is either booted up while connected to the charger, or connected to the charger after booting up, it will bsod anywhere from 0 to 30 seconds after the requirements are met. System Specs: OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER...