Windows 10: Laptop touchscreen

Discus and support Laptop touchscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Got up this morning and the touchscreen has a pink/green hue. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DONNA LINDER, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Laptop touchscreen

Got up this morning and the touchscreen has a pink/green hue. How can I fix this?

:)

DONNA LINDER, Jun 26, 2020

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 26, 2020
  3. My Dell Inspiron touchscreen turns off.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with the sensitivity of the touchscreen. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the model number of the Dell Inspiron Laptop?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as refered in these articles and let us know the status.

1. What to try if your touchscreen doesn't
      work
    2. Enable and disable your touchscreen in Windows 10
    3. How to Troubleshoot Touchscreen Issues

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 26, 2020
  4. paulski Win User

Laptop touchscreen

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Laptop touchscreen

1. Laptop touchscreen - Similar Threads - Laptop touchscreen

2. Transparent white box appears when I long press my touchscreen laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent white box appears when I long press my touchscreen laptop: Info: I have no third party apps installed aside from google chrome.A transparent white box appears when I long press the top section of a touchscreen on chrome, edge, settings, file explorer and the home screen. However, for settings, file explorer and home screen, the...
  3. Transparent white box appears when I long press my touchscreen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent white box appears when I long press my touchscreen laptop: Info: I have no third party apps installed aside from google chrome.A transparent white box appears when I long press the top section of a touchscreen on chrome, edge, settings, file explorer and the home screen. However, for settings, file explorer and home screen, the...
  4. HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11: HP Laptop 15-dy2132wm touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11. device manager missing HID compliant touchscreen driver. I have no system restore or backup. can someone tell me where to download the HID compliant touchscreen driver. or how to fix?Device name...
  5. HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11

HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11: HP Laptop 15-dy2132wm touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11. device manager missing HID compliant touchscreen driver. I have no system restore or backup. can someone tell me where to download the HID compliant touchscreen driver. or how to fix?Device name...
  6. i need the link to install the hid-compliant touchscreen driver for my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need the link to install the hid-compliant touchscreen driver for my hp laptop: originally my hp laptop touchscreen worked. now it does not work. i went to my device manager to look for the driver but it is not listed. i need a link to reinstall the driver....
  7. i need the link to install the hid-compliant touchscreen driver for my hp laptop

i need the link to install the hid-compliant touchscreen driver for my hp laptop: originally my hp laptop touchscreen worked. now it does not work. i went to my device manager to look for the driver but it is not listed. i need a link to reinstall the driver....
  8. My Touchscreen not working in laptop mode? why? :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Touchscreen not working in laptop mode? why? :: Hi dear Microsoft community and thanks for reaching out. Recently, my laptop touchscreen has not been working while my computer is in laptop mode just randomly...My laptop model is a Summit e16Flip A13VET, and when I physically fold the laptop to use it as a tablet, the...
  9. My Touchscreen not working in laptop mode? why? :

My Touchscreen not working in laptop mode? why? :: Hi dear Microsoft community and thanks for reaching out. Recently, my laptop touchscreen has not been working while my computer is in laptop mode just randomly...My laptop model is a Summit e16Flip A13VET, and when I physically fold the laptop to use it as a tablet, the...
  10. i bought a HP ENVY 17.3" Touchscreen Laptop - 13th Gen Intel Core i7-1355U - GeForce RTX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a HP ENVY 17.3" Touchscreen Laptop - 13th Gen Intel Core i7-1355U - GeForce RTX...: i bought a HP ENVY 17.3" Touchscreen Laptop - 13th Gen Intel Core i7-1355U - GeForce RTX 3050 - 1080p - Windows 11 on 12/17/23, everything seemed to work and run fine but the internet connection was dropping frequently so i switched over to Ethernet and that seemed to work...