Windows 10: Laptop turned blue !

Discus and support Laptop turned blue ! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was going to shut down my laptop. Suddenly it said some apps are preventing shut down then i said cancel. After that Screen turned blueas my default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ibtisham Ahmed, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Laptop turned blue !

I was going to shut down my laptop. Suddenly it said some apps are preventing shut down then i said cancel. After that Screen turned blueas my default color is blue and nothing happened in the last 1 hour. Please help me or my study will be greatly hampered because I don't have any other gadget for online class and study

:)

Ibtisham Ahmed, Jun 13, 2021

2. HP Laptop Wireless button won't change/ turn on orange to blue - Fixed

Hi Dave.

Wondering if this Wireless Assistant listed for your device would change behaviour.

Laptop turned blue ! [​IMG]

It is listed under Software Solution for Windows 7 64 bit.

Caledon Ken, Jun 13, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 13, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop turned blue !

n-ster, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Laptop turned blue !

1. Laptop turned blue ! - Similar Threads - Laptop turned blue

2. Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen: I just bought a hp envy windows 11 laptop from best buy yesterday and I updated everything, but many times randomly it just turns off and the screen goes blue with the code 0x0000013a. how do i fix this?...
  3. Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen: I just bought a hp envy windows 11 laptop from best buy yesterday and I updated everything, but many times randomly it just turns off and the screen goes blue with the code 0x0000013a. how do i fix this?...
  4. Acer laptop won’t turn on, but indicator light turns blue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop won’t turn on, but indicator light turns blue.: I have an Acer laptop that I have had for a year or two, and now it’s not turning on. I’ll press the power button and the blue light will turn on, but the screen stays off and the fan doesn’t start. I have tried to reboot, but it does the same thing, and earlier, it would...
  5. Acer laptop won’t turn on, but indicator light turns blue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop won’t turn on, but indicator light turns blue.: I have an Acer laptop that I have had for a year or two, and now it’s not turning on. I’ll press the power button and the blue light will turn on, but the screen stays off and the fan doesn’t start. I have tried to reboot, but it does the same thing, and earlier, it would...
  6. Acer laptop won’t turn on, but indicator light turns blue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

Laptop not turning on after blue screen error: When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was a error your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't...
  8. Turn on blue tooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn on blue tooth: Hi, I am unable to use Bluetooth on my new computer. I am not sure if my new computer has blue tooth- and next, I am not sure how to turn on the bluetooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-blue-tooth/3872fb58-66fb-4636-87a4-3eeb1a9ee9e3
  9. Turn On Laptop - Error Bowser.sys Blue Screen

Turn On Laptop - Error Bowser.sys Blue Screen: Hello, I have a Laptop DELL Inspiron 14 3000 and and since I bought the laptop 10 days ago there is a problem: Everytime I Turn On my laptop the Blue Screen appears with the error Bowser.sys...
  10. Screen turns blue

Screen turns blue: The issue appeared when I was playing a game (Grand Theft Auto V), my screen went blue and it is still blue now. I rebooted the computer several times with no avail. Then I tried to adjust colour and updated GPU driver...