Windows 10: Laptop Turning itself "off"

Discus and support Laptop Turning itself "off" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gangalf, Jan 7, 2016.

1. gangalf Win User

Laptop Turning itself "off"

I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages.

But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn the button on and it comes on (to the way it was when I left but loses the connect to 2 of my USB ports. SO I have to restart the computer to be able to do anything.

Help?

:)

gangalf, Jan 7, 2016
  2. urbanres Win User

N93i turns itself off ""

I have the same problem. What is the solution?

urbanres, Jan 7, 2016
  3. funkybgd Win User
    N93i turns itself off ""

I replied solution, but admin deleted post...???

funkybgd, Jan 7, 2016
  4. Private Win User

Try to clear screensaver 1 minute wait or turn it on/off and set it back to None.

Private, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Laptop Turning itself "off" - Similar Threads - Laptop Turning itself

2. My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself: The laptop is just turning off and on by itself, the screen won’t turn on either so I’m unable to do anything with bios or settings, I’ve tried a couple things and even let it die to see if when I plugged it back in that it may do something. I don’t really know what else I...
  3. My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself: The laptop is just turning off and on by itself, the screen won’t turn on either so I’m unable to do anything with bios or settings, I’ve tried a couple things and even let it die to see if when I plugged it back in that it may do something. I don’t really know what else I...
  4. My laptop turns off by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns off by itself.: Hi all, something is wrong with my laptop, when I open it and doing some stuff, it turns off by itself. What caused this issue and how do I fix it? My laptop is HP Elitebook 8540pMy RAM is 4.00GB 3.86 usableMy processor is Intel Core i5 CPU, M 520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzThe...
  5. My laptop turns off by itself.

My laptop turns off by itself.: Hi all, something is wrong with my laptop, when I open it and doing some stuff, it turns off by itself. What caused this issue and how do I fix it? My laptop is HP Elitebook 8540pMy RAM is 4.00GB 3.86 usableMy processor is Intel Core i5 CPU, M 520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzThe...
  6. Screentime turning turning itself off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  7. Screentime turning turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  8. Screentime turning turning itself off

9. Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself: I downloaded the driver from the manufacturer's website, but it still turns off regularly. Then, I tried to look in the event log to find errors. And yes, I see some error messages there, maybe someone can help?It didn't help me: Reinstalling Windows, relaunching Wi-Fi...
  10. Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself

Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself: I downloaded the driver from the manufacturer's website, but it still turns off regularly. Then, I tried to look in the event log to find errors. And yes, I see some error messages there, maybe someone can help?It didn't help me: Reinstalling Windows, relaunching Wi-Fi...