Windows 10: Laptop turning on and off repeatedly

Discus and support Laptop turning on and off repeatedly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So after trying to reboot my laptop it started turning on and off repeatedly how do I stop this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SophiaLi2, Dec 1, 2019.

1. SophiaLi2 Win User

Laptop turning on and off repeatedly

So after trying to reboot my laptop it started turning on and off repeatedly how do I stop this.

:)

SophiaLi2, Dec 1, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Laptop turning on and off repeatedly ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop turning on and off repeatedly - Similar Threads - Laptop turning off

2. PC turns on and off repeatedly but No display

in Windows 10 News
    PC turns on and off repeatedly but No display: [IMG]If your Windows PC turns on and off repeatedly but shows no display, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Such types of issues usually occur due to hardware faults. The fault may also be with the power supply. What does it mean when my PC turns on and...
  3. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.: My Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise, I tried charging it but the light at the top isn't showing either. It also smells a bit burnt I think?...
  4. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.: My Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise, I tried charging it but the light at the top isn't showing either. It also smells a bit burnt I think?...
  5. My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself: The laptop is just turning off and on by itself, the screen won’t turn on either so I’m unable to do anything with bios or settings, I’ve tried a couple things and even let it die to see if when I plugged it back in that it may do something. I don’t really know what else I...
  6. My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself: The laptop is just turning off and on by itself, the screen won’t turn on either so I’m unable to do anything with bios or settings, I’ve tried a couple things and even let it die to see if when I plugged it back in that it may do something. I don’t really know what else I...
  7. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?: On Wednesday 17:00 CATI forgot the password bypassed my lenovo laptop and I bypassed it, did all the steps and it showed a window 10 logo and restart from 1 % so, right now it turns on and restart repeatedly for almost 13 hours. Anyone with the solution is welcome...
  8. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?: On Wednesday 17:00 CATI forgot the password bypassed my lenovo laptop and I bypassed it, did all the steps and it showed a window 10 logo and restart from 1 % so, right now it turns on and restart repeatedly for almost 13 hours. Anyone with the solution is welcome...
  9. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Laptop repeatedly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop repeatedly turns off: My laptop and several work ones turn off whilst typing. Continually happens, fully charged and not overheating. Microsoft help complete waste of time, anybody have any ideas?...