Windows 10: Laptop turns on then blacks then turns on again like it’s restarting.

Discus and support Laptop turns on then blacks then turns on again like it’s restarting. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My laptop just did this. I turn it on then 3-4 seconds after boot up, monitor blacks, but the power button still on. Then it goes back to the bootup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CookerCook, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Laptop turns on then blacks then turns on again like it’s restarting.

My laptop just did this. I turn it on then 3-4 seconds after boot up, monitor blacks, but the power button still on. Then it goes back to the bootup screen like it just restarted and boots up normally. Is this safe or not? And how do i fix it?

:)

CookerCook, Sep 27, 2020
  2. GSquadron Win User

Laptop Wireless turns off

Hi all!
    I have a problem with my laptop. When the battery is going down like lower than 50%
    the wireless turns off and i need to restart the laptop always. I have tried to turn off
    the power saving mode on the wireless, but no chances!
    I has worked before, even on 1% battery. Any help?

GSquadron, Sep 27, 2020
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Laptop turns on then blacks then turns on again like it’s restarting.

Screen turns black

I can be on my laptop then all of a sudden the screen would turn black and it will stay like that. Or when it is in hibernation mode I can't wake it up. I have a Acer Es1-533-c3vd is runs on windows 10.

For example I can be writing an email then, a light will flicker and turn orange on my compute then the laptop screen would turn black and I can't turn the laptop off or on.

Or when it is in hibernation mode after I am not on it for a while the screen would turn black and I can't do anything. Laptop won't turn off or on. It is so frustrating.

I know it is not the battery or hard drive because I have checked it out

Tanya

tanyasharp2, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Laptop turns on then blacks then turns on again like it’s restarting.

1. Laptop turns on then blacks then turns on again like it’s restarting. - Similar Threads - Laptop turns blacks

2. Laptop turns on, but the screen is black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns on, but the screen is black: So recently I had an issue with my computer and I figured it was one of the ram slots that was broken, and just am running with single channel memory for. Now, and it worked up until yesterday.The computer booted on and then took forever on the asus loading screen, but then...
  3. Laptop turns on, but the screen is black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turns on, but the screen is black: So recently I had an issue with my computer and I figured it was one of the ram slots that was broken, and just am running with single channel memory for. Now, and it worked up until yesterday.The computer booted on and then took forever on the asus loading screen, but then...
  4. My laptop turns on again automatically

My laptop turns on again automatically: For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds. Same with sleep mode. Any tips that I can use to overcome this problem? I've tried everything that was on YouTube, but I'm...
  5. Blue screen noodle looks error. Turned laptop off and turned it on again. Screen’s black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen noodle looks error. Turned laptop off and turned it on again. Screen’s black.: HelloMy laptop’s screen went black after an ntoskrnl error. The lights and fans still work, but the screen doesn’t turn on. I tried turning it off and on again, tried pressing keys randomly, didn’t work. Please help....
  6. Blue screen noodle looks error. Turned laptop off and turned it on again. Screen’s black.

Blue screen noodle looks error. Turned laptop off and turned it on again. Screen’s black.: HelloMy laptop’s screen went black after an ntoskrnl error. The lights and fans still work, but the screen doesn’t turn on. I tried turning it off and on again, tried pressing keys randomly, didn’t work. Please help....
  7. My laptop again and again randomly turns black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop again and again randomly turns black: As soon as ii open my laptop it starts working and suddenly after few minutes as I open my browser it turns blue then black and it freezes and none of the key on the keyboard works I wait for 30 minutes nothing seems to happen at last I have to press the power button and do...
  8. Laptop screen turns black

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop screen turns black: My HP laptop Windows 10 while turning on displays a weird "Windows sign in" written screen instead of Set Lockscreen wallpaper, also when i try to enter password through keyboard the screens suddenly turns black with brightness and capslock being working, Can anyone help me...
  9. Pc turns off but not on again when restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc turns off but not on again when restarting: I have tried to restart the pc several times and when you click restart, it powers down completely and does not turn back on. I am trying to clear my C drive and this requires me to do a restart, which fails as it turns off every time. Any help would be much appreciated...
  10. Mouse refuses to turn on again after restarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse refuses to turn on again after restarts: 3 times now after doing restart. To fix, I unplug the mouse and plug it into a different port. If I unplug and replug into same port it will not turn on. I am running out of ports. Any clues as to what windows is doing? 74269