Windows 10: laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

Discus and support laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Himanshu_07, Feb 29, 2024.

1. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the display off along with the keyboard and the trackpad.I tried to start it back on by pressing all the keys and all keybinds that I thought might help, I tried various trackpad gestures to see if anything works but it nothing helped, not a single key was working nor the trackpad gestures. I tried doing the same with a wireless mouse but that didn’t help either.A few hours later the laptop started back by itself like nothing happened. And afte

:)

Himanshu_07, Feb 29, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 29, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 29, 2024
  4. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

1. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back - Similar Threads - laptop turns display

2. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back: Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the display off along with the keyboard and the trackpad.I tried to start it back on by pressing all the keys and all keybinds...
  3. Night light turning itself off after display turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light turning itself off after display turn off: Hello, I'm having problems with Night light turning itself off after the display has turned itself off because of inactivity.Razer Blade 14- Windows 11 Home, everything up to date.Monitors: Dell S2721DGF connected via HDMI @144Hz, Dell P2421 connected via DP @60HzSteps to...
  4. Night light turning itself off after display turn off

Night light turning itself off after display turn off: Hello, I'm having problems with Night light turning itself off after the display has turned itself off because of inactivity.Razer Blade 14- Windows 11 Home, everything up to date.Monitors: Dell S2721DGF connected via HDMI @144Hz, Dell P2421 connected via DP @60HzSteps to...
  5. My laptop turns off by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns off by itself.: Hi all, something is wrong with my laptop, when I open it and doing some stuff, it turns off by itself. What caused this issue and how do I fix it? My laptop is HP Elitebook 8540pMy RAM is 4.00GB 3.86 usableMy processor is Intel Core i5 CPU, M 520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzThe...
  6. My laptop turns off by itself.

My laptop turns off by itself.: Hi all, something is wrong with my laptop, when I open it and doing some stuff, it turns off by itself. What caused this issue and how do I fix it? My laptop is HP Elitebook 8540pMy RAM is 4.00GB 3.86 usableMy processor is Intel Core i5 CPU, M 520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzThe...
  7. Night light turning itself off after display turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light turning itself off after display turn off: Hello, I'm having problems with Night light turning itself off after the display has turned itself off because of inactivity. MOBO: Asus X570-F latest BIOS, tried older versions VGA: nVidia RTX2070 latest driver, tried older versions OS: Windows 10 Pro 20H2, fully updated....
  8. Turning off the display changes by itself!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning off the display changes by itself!: Hello I set turn off the display after 10 minutes But it changes from itself and becomes an hour! This is very annoying How can I stop time changes?...
  9. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...
  10. Laptop Turning itself "off"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Turning itself "off": I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages. But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn...