Windows 10: Laptop update

Discus and support Laptop update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop did an update last week and now it won't accept my pin number or my password. I tried changing my microsoft password from another computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarbaraCollins4, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Laptop update

My laptop did an update last week and now it won't accept my pin number or my password. I tried changing my microsoft password from another computer but that doesn't work either.

:)

BarbaraCollins4, Aug 12, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 12, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Laptop update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Laptop update

Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Laptop update :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Laptop update

1. Laptop update - Similar Threads - Laptop update

2. Attempted to update my EVOO laptop from windows 32 bit to windows 64 bit and ended up...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Attempted to update my EVOO laptop from windows 32 bit to windows 64 bit and ended up...: As the title suggests well for one I'm missing my WiFi Adapter drivers and my Audio Drivers and I currently have no idea on how to get any of them back as I can't restore it at all either, and I have no clue on how to regain my lost drivers especially since I can't use system...
  3. Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop.: Since the latest update, my security pin no longer works and I can't access my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-last-update-my-pin-doesnt-work-and-i/51eb1a60-da49-4b40-8b96-fb58dcc428d9"
  4. August 2019 Windows 10 update broke my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    August 2019 Windows 10 update broke my laptop: I had just installed a program (EaseUS backup), which automatically rebooted my Lenovo laptop (less than a year old) to complete the installation process. Because I am a Windows 10 Home user, I cannot control when Microsoft updates, so Windows updated itself. After the...
  5. Latest Windows 10 update broke my laptop

Latest Windows 10 update broke my laptop: My HP ENVY Sleekbook 4-1047tx laptop running Windows 10 Home received major Windows updates recently and then the following developments happened in the last 2 days: my wifi kept getting disconnected every 2 minutes even after troubleshooting; then BSOD error:...
  6. Can't do anything on my Windows 10 laptop after failed Windows updates

Can't do anything on my Windows 10 laptop after failed Windows updates: Hello, recently my laptop has been attempting to install an update, which I believe was 2019-02 Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 based Systems (KB4465065) and every time it did it my computer would not boot. The little rotating balls never even show up, just my...
  7. Windows Cumulative updates cannot be installed to my laptop.

Windows Cumulative updates cannot be installed to my laptop.: Since May 30th 2019, my laptop has currently failed to install KB4503293, KB4507453, and KB4512508(all three for 0x80070003). Whenever it goes to update, up to 30% gets completed, and then it shuts down to say that it failed to update. Neither system nor windows have ever...
  8. Windows Update Did Something To My Laptop

Windows Update Did Something To My Laptop: So windows started an automatic update and i usually interrupt them because they take too long on my laptop and stop at 98% completion, but this time when i did it and got back on everything was gone and i cant connect to the internet and the audio isnt working either. Is...
  9. Microsoft keeps trying to force Update 1903 onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft keeps trying to force Update 1903 onto my laptop: Lenovo Z50-70 laptop, with Intel I7 processor. Background: Spring of 2018, update 1803 killed my laptop (along with many thousands of others). Since then I have told Windows that I have a "metered connection," so I can decide when to install updates. That method has worked...
  10. Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.: Yet again Windows installs a regular uodate, and it slows my laptop down to the point that every click, in any program, takes minutes to respond. Thanks...