Windows 10: laptop updated, now cannot re-boot 0x8009002d

Discus and support laptop updated, now cannot re-boot 0x8009002d in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just updated laptop couple days ago and upon re-boot it will no longer open windows but gives me a 0x8009002d error code and says my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregCleveland1, Jan 22, 2020.

1. laptop updated, now cannot re-boot 0x8009002d

Hello,

I just updated laptop couple days ago and upon re-boot it will no longer open windows but gives me a 0x8009002d error code and says my password is wrongwhich it is not. Anybody can help me here? It's a HP 15-f222wm Notebook with Windows 10 Home that I purchased new a couple years ago at Walmart. Never thought about at the time, but don't believe it came with backup CD's or manual as have original box but can't find anything else. Thanks for your help! Greg

:)

GregCleveland1, Jan 22, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Something went wrong (code: 0x8009002d).

Good Day,

My computer boots and when I try to logon it gives me the status of "something went wrong (code: 0x8009002d). I am unable to ever logon even after many reboots. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Gregg .

unknownaddress, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Ash1996 Win User

laptop updated, now cannot re-boot 0x8009002d

Laptop keeps getting error code 0x8009002d

my laptop keeps getting error code 0x8009002d each time it goes to sleep.pls help.my windows are already activated

Changing the title

Ash1996, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

laptop updated, now cannot re-boot 0x8009002d

1. laptop updated, now cannot re-boot 0x8009002d - Similar Threads - laptop updated cannot

2. Cannot access my laptop 0x8009002d - Microsoft account with old phone number associated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access my laptop 0x8009002d - Microsoft account with old phone number associated: So I may have entered the wrong PIN or something but now can't access my laptop.It asks me to login to my microsoft account which I can but now it asks me to enter the code that I shall receive by SMS text, the problem is that I created this account so long ago that the...
  3. Cannot access my laptop 0x8009002d - Microsoft account with old phone number associated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access my laptop 0x8009002d - Microsoft account with old phone number associated: So I may have entered the wrong PIN or something but now can't access my laptop.It asks me to login to my microsoft account which I can but now it asks me to enter the code that I shall receive by SMS text, the problem is that I created this account so long ago that the...
  4. Cannot access my laptop 0x8009002d - Microsoft account with old phone number associated

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. PC update interrupted itself now cannot boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC update interrupted itself now cannot boot: Thank you to all for your time in advanceWindows 10 was updating itself when I arrived home a week ago. Somehow it managed to interrupt the update. Now I cannot even boot into bios. When I press the power button, the CPU fan starts to spin and then it simply resets itself...
  6. PC update interrupted itself now cannot boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC update interrupted itself now cannot boot: Thank you to all for your time in advanceWindows 10 was updating itself when I arrived home a week ago. Somehow it managed to interrupt the update. Now I cannot even boot into bios. When I press the power button, the CPU fan starts to spin and then it simply resets itself...
  7. PC update interrupted itself now cannot boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. error code 0x8009002d

error code 0x8009002d: New aspire laptop. Day 3 and all of a sudden when in out-of sleep pin doesn't work! Need a restart ..very annoying. What do I do that is Simple to fix.. Would go to a store but am in full lockdown here. Argh...
  9. Cannot boot laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot boot laptop.: Ive just restarted my lenovo laptop and now it wont turn back on. I see the white dots going around and around. All the led lights on my keyboard have turned off except my power button. I have alot of stuff do on my laptop right now and i need a fix please help....
  10. Error code 0x8009002d and cannot login to administrator account

Error code 0x8009002d and cannot login to administrator account: This happened about a month ago, where one day when I tried to log into my administrator account, I got an error code message (0x8009002d), basically unable to let me log into my administrator account using my pin. I forgot the password to the account, and even unable to...