Windows 10: Laptop Usage Related

Discus and support Laptop Usage Related in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey All at Microsoft Community, I wanted to know about 2 things about daily laptop usage, 1 I always have my laptop Lenovo G50-70 plugged-in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Animish Yadav, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Laptop Usage Related

Hey All at Microsoft Community,

I wanted to know about 2 things about daily laptop usage,

1 I always have my laptop Lenovo G50-70 plugged-in to charger, and it does benefits me cause it increases performance of my device my changing power plans to high performance, but my concern is over battery-life as a lot of people says that it can damage the battery and reduce the time your laptop can work without charging. So constant charging can damage my laptop's battery standby life?

2 My laptop takes a lot of time to boot up, and after starting, many unwanted apps open ups and it becomes hanged for 10 minutes and still works slow for next few minutes. In order to avoid this, I choose sleep power option when closing the device instead of Shut-Down option and the same happens for next week or more until I get time to let it shut down and wait for it to re-start, So does that can harm my device in any way?

Thanks!

:)

Animish Yadav, Jun 20, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Laptop Usage Related

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Usage Related

1. Laptop Usage Related - Similar Threads - Laptop Usage Related

2. Related to audio output in Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to audio output in Laptop: Hi ,I'm having issue with the output sound of my laptop due to two options in my sound preferences and both of them are not able to provide me output of sound....
  3. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related HP laptop battery: Hi experts, i want to know that i purchased a genuine HP laptop battery or not.my laptop model is HP 15CK038TX, when i was searching the price of the battery in internet which shows around 3,000 rupees but i got it in the price of 2,400 rupees from the local service center. i...
  4. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Related HP laptop battery: Hi experts, i want to know that i purchased a genuine HP laptop battery or not.my laptop model is HP 15CK038TX, when i was searching the price of the battery in internet which shows around 3,000 rupees but i got it in the price of 2,400 rupees from the local service center. i...
  5. BSOD aparently related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD aparently related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive usage: Hello, I have for a few weeks some BSOD which aparently are related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive. I've only seem it happened when I have Word/Excel opened or OneDrive is syncing new files. I never had any of these when I'm playing games, for example. The most common are...
  6. BSOD aparently related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD aparently related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive usage: Hello, I have for a few weeks some BSOD which aparently are related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive. I've only seem it happened when I have Word/Excel opened or OneDrive is syncing new files. I never had any of these when I'm playing games, for example. The most common are...
  7. 3 Laptop & related questions

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Laptop & related questions: Questions are related to possible use of a (pending) Lenovo, thin laptop instead of current Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop machine-- 1. Problem: Not enough USB ports. I've consistently had not great success with port extenders. I haven't cheaped out--used Anker products. After a...
  8. computer suddenly crashing seems to be related to internet usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer suddenly crashing seems to be related to internet usage: this problem is difficult to explain but here it goes: My computer suddenly crashes whenever a lot of data is going into or out of it. I'm not sure if it's specific to either uploading info or downloading info but it seems to be more closely tied to downloading and it seems...
  9. Laptop Usage Related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Usage Related: Hey All at Microsoft Community, I wanted to know about 2 things about daily laptop usage, 1 I always have my laptop Lenovo G50-70 plugged-in to charger, and it does benefits me cause it increases performance of my device my changing power plans to high performance, but my...
  10. Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related: Java usage is to high while playing games using java (Mostly Minecraft) At idle java uses only using about 1-2% CPU usage, but when it comes to playing minecraft it increases to 15%-50%. When i decrease the amount of FPS Minecraft makes the lower the percentage goes.....