Windows 10: Laptop Vertical Lines During startup

Discus and support Laptop Vertical Lines During startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Day, I have an ASUS laptop which is in windows 10. During startup of my laptop I am seeing vertical lines and those are thick vertical lines but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by seannlasti, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Laptop Vertical Lines During startup

Good Day,

I have an ASUS laptop which is in windows 10. During startup of my laptop I am seeing vertical lines and those are thick vertical lines but everything seems normal, I can still use it but those line weren't there before. I feel uncomfortable whenever I see those lines. How do I get rid of those lines? Thanks in advance for answering my question.

:)

seannlasti, Aug 16, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Laptop Vertical Lines During startup

Vertical lines upon waking laptop from sleep

I've just confirmed that very time I close my laptop lid the vertical lines appear upon reopening. Also(related or not?) when I disable applications from the "Startup" tab in the task manager, they are always re-enabled when I turn on the laptop.

AlexanderGalvan, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Vertical Lines During startup

1. Laptop Vertical Lines During startup - Similar Threads - Laptop Vertical Lines

2. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  3. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  4. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical Green line in laptop's screen: As I was out of the city, I couldn't open my laptop. When I came back and opened my laptop then there was a vertical horizontal line of the screen. I tried to fix it by updating driver also but it failed. So please suggest me some way to get out of this....
  6. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical Green line in laptop's screen: As I was out of the city, I couldn't open my laptop. When I came back and opened my laptop then there was a vertical horizontal line of the screen. I tried to fix it by updating driver also but it failed. So please suggest me some way to get out of this....
  7. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. laptop display vertical lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop display vertical lines: my dell laptop has some vertical lines on display. what is the cause,how can i clear it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-display-vertical-lines/dfb81d80-9f00-429f-ae09-cc694ba0d33f
  9. vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen: My laptop worked fine until today , some vertical and horizontal lines appeas on windows screen, when i touch the screen, lines not changes, when i want to screenshot windows , lines is not appearing in screenshot before 2 days i cleaned laptop screen carefully with...
  10. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines. The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran...