Windows 10: Laptop very slow to load up

Discus and support Laptop very slow to load up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a Sony Vaio l/top about 1 year old, my problem is its taking about 5 mins to boot up then the task bar on the bottom takes another min before i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by eddye, Aug 12, 2019.

1. eddye Win User

Laptop very slow to load up

I have a Sony Vaio l/top about 1 year old, my problem is its taking about 5 mins to boot up then the task bar on the bottom takes another min before i can use it ,i have removed nearly all my apps and i have a screen shot of start up programs which is not many,also i have reinstalled windows and that has not helped

:)

eddye, Aug 12, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Aug 12, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop very slow to load up - Similar Threads - Laptop very slow

2. Laptop is very slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is very slow.: My laptop works very slow and the movement of cursor hangs. How can I rectify this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-very-slow/ab767d4c-3975-43c5-884f-8f2341832826
  3. Windows loads very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows loads very slow: Hi My windows recently works very slowly , hard disk usage is at 100% response time 2000 Every command takes a lot of time like 2 or 3 minutes . I uninstalled latest update , check hard disk it was fine, nothing works . Please help me....
  4. Loads very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loads very Slow: I have an Asus Laptop X540 B. Just over 1 year old. Yesterday it started functioning erratically. It takes more than hour to load. Once desktop loads , i noticed the system has reset itself. But when i try to open any file/folder/drive it just hangs and stays like that for...
  5. Laptop very slow

Laptop very slow: I have Lenovo G5070,intel i3,ram 4 gb. I rarely use my laptop to play video or use notepad But last 6 months my laptop performance very slow. I tried windows 8.1 to 10 upgrade Format all drives Boot by usb many times Delete all partitions and new created then installed...
  6. Very Slow Laptop

Very Slow Laptop: 1 month ago my laptop started acting up. It is being very laggy and slow. Most of the time when I start up my PC I get the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), and that is very worrying. When it shows BSOD I turn it off then on again and works fine but still is very laggy and slow....
  7. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  8. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  9. laptop very slow

laptop very slow: laptop very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-very-slow/d6f6bce5-a0fc-48fb-b69b-7412a141e3dd
  10. Very Slow Laptop

Very Slow Laptop: Hi there, My Acer OEM laptop has become very slow and is frustrating to no end. I want to reformat my hard disk and reinstall (clean stall) Win10. How do I go about this without me purchasing a Win10 product key?...