Windows 10: Laptop vibrating

Discus and support Laptop vibrating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Few days ago my laptop was heating than normal i saw the task manager and the disk usage was 100%after resetting the problem did not occur but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sudhanmuruganandam, May 2, 2020.

1. Laptop vibrating

Hi

Few days ago my laptop was heating than normal i saw the task manager and the disk usage was 100%after resetting the problem did not occur but i can feel a vibrating in my laptop when it is on . And it is heating little near the right side of my touchpad and fan vent is also heating litte.

:)

sudhanmuruganandam, May 2, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Laptop vibrating :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 2, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 2, 2020
  4. Laptop vibrating

Feeling vibration when laptop is on

Hello,

There are several reasons why you laptop vibrates. In your case, the vibration started after changing your Hard drive.

Can you check if the Hard drive is properly placed in it's slot? It may cause your laptop to vibrate if it is not placed properly.

Also check if the CPU fans are clean. Dust, when accumulated in the fans will affect it's performance and because of that, your laptop temperature will increase and overheating also cause your laptop to vibrate.

If you have checked all of it and it still vibrates, we suggest that you bring it to the computer store and have them inspect your laptop.

Give us an update.

Anthony Cato, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Laptop vibrating

1. Laptop vibrating - Similar Threads - Laptop vibrating

2. How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?: My laptop was stolen a couple weeks ago. So I went onto my Microsoft account in with to find my device in loctit. Well, now that I have it back I cannot log in to malaptop and I do not have administrative sign in or know it. That really is please help I do not wanna have to...
  3. How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?: My laptop was stolen a couple weeks ago. So I went onto my Microsoft account in with to find my device in loctit. Well, now that I have it back I cannot log in to malaptop and I do not have administrative sign in or know it. That really is please help I do not wanna have to...
  4. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  5. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  6. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!

Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!: My Windows 11 laptop has been buzzing like crazy lately, and it all comes from the keyboard. It vibrates a ton. Its been happening every since I hooked it up to my tv and keyboard. I believe it is a loose fan, but I need confirmation...
  8. Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!: My Windows 11 laptop has been buzzing like crazy lately, and it all comes from the keyboard. It vibrates a ton. Its been happening every since I hooked it up to my tv and keyboard. I believe it is a loose fan, but I need confirmation...
  9. my laptop vibrates for 1 second and keeps looping it for around 6 seconds every time and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop vibrates for 1 second and keeps looping it for around 6 seconds every time and...: when it does this my laptop performs poorly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-vibrates-for-1-second-and-keeps-looping/85d6485b-0316-460c-adfe-7e7f3596d724
  10. my laptop vibrates for 1 second and keeps looping it for around 6 seconds every time and...

my laptop vibrates for 1 second and keeps looping it for around 6 seconds every time and...: when it does this my laptop performs poorly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-vibrates-for-1-second-and-keeps-looping/85d6485b-0316-460c-adfe-7e7f3596d724