Windows 10: Laptop vs Desktop- Which is better

Discus and support Laptop vs Desktop- Which is better in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Laptop vs Desktop is a battle that excites a lot of people, many are skeptical to spend loads of money on a Desktop and many are confused if a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 7, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Laptop vs Desktop- Which is better

Laptop vs Desktop- Which is better laptop-vs-desktop-2.jpg
    Laptop vs Desktop is a battle that excites a lot of people, many are skeptical to spend loads of money on a Desktop and many are confused if a Laptop can make their ends meet. So, in this article, we will be seeing which one is better, a Laptop or a Desktop, for you. Laptop […]

This article Laptop vs Desktop- Which is better first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 7, 2021
  2. xfire Win User

Laptop HD 3450 vs Desktop 9600GT

Check the laptop suggested by zithe in the above quote. It's very good.

xfire, Jul 7, 2021
  3. suraswami Win User
    Laptop or Desktop for Music production?

My brother's BIL is into music composition and audition etc. He is looking to buy a new system (or build one). He was asking me if a Laptop will suffice for recording his compositions with good quality audio and video. He was looking to buy a i5 or i7 based Quad core + dedicated graphics powered laptop (with 8GB ram + 500GB Hdd). I suggested to build a Desktop powered with i5/i7 + dedicated grarphics and buy a real good $100 sound card and good headset. May be go little cheaper and build a AMD Quad/Hex based desktop.

Is a Laptop good enough or desktop is better?

If laptop suggest me few good ones. Looking for a mid-range priced ones (about $800).

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop vs Desktop- Which is better - Similar Threads - Laptop Desktop better

2. 1x16GB ram vs 2x16GB ram - Which is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1x16GB ram vs 2x16GB ram - Which is better?: Is it better to have two 8GB sticks or a single 16GB stick of ram on a PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1x16gb-ram-vs-2x16gb-ram-which-is-better/276085d3-9133-4b69-9252-850695188761
  3. 1x16GB ram vs 2x16GB ram - Which is better?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1x16GB ram vs 2x16GB ram - Which is better?: Is it better to have two 8GB sticks or a single 16GB stick of ram on a PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1x16gb-ram-vs-2x16gb-ram-which-is-better/276085d3-9133-4b69-9252-850695188761
  4. Which is better for my PC. DP vs HDMI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better for my PC. DP vs HDMI: I read the deference about a DP and a HDMI. The deference about resolution: HDMI 2.1= 4K&120Hz and 8K&60Hz (48GB/s) DP = 4K&120Hz and 8K&120Hz (77GB/s). But also i read that the HDMI features that the DP dont has it is: CEC,Ethernet availability. And for DP: multi-monitor...
  5. Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?: [ATTACH]Opera is one of the oldest browsers in the industry, and it is one of the best as well. It has features such as a built-in VPN, ads-blocker, etc. However, the company also makes Opera GX which they refer to as a Gaming Browser. In this article, we are going to see...
  6. Which is better ?

Which is better ?: Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i dont know what is better to do it , should i reinstalling it with flash drive or i do reset recovrey and remove evereything ....
  7. Build 1903 vs 2004, which one is better optimized?

Build 1903 vs 2004, which one is better optimized?: Hey guys! Windows 10 build 1903 is the most stable build for me ,and I m the one who s optimizing everything and going isane for 1 more fps , I disabled kind of 80% windows features just to squeeze the last drop of performance from it, so, there s the question, should I...
  8. Win 10: Version 1903 vs 1909 - Which is better?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10: Version 1903 vs 1909 - Which is better?: Hey all! This still might be a bit early to say but I was wondering which version would be better in regards to general performance (gaming as well), stability and optimisation. The last and or latest version of 1903 or the newly released 1909? I was having some heavy issues...
  9. which is better?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is better?: Which is better, Windows Defender or Norton 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-better/3634df74-df1b-4bf2-9967-7084e0174821"
  10. Desktop shortcuts vs desktop files - which is better?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop shortcuts vs desktop files - which is better?: Just wondering? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcuts-vs-desktop-files-which-is-better/8597bf1a-d39b-4750-a2e3-d9a195a329c1"