Windows 10: Laptop w/Windows 10 screenshot help:

Discus and support Laptop w/Windows 10 screenshot help: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get a screenshot on my laptop/Windows 10, and how to access 'clipboard' if that is where screenshots are saved? Too much advice out there on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SchooledAT57, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Laptop w/Windows 10 screenshot help:

How do I get a screenshot on my laptop/Windows 10, and how to access 'clipboard' if that is where screenshots are saved? Too much advice out there on the web that clearly doesn't work. Do I need to download something to get it to work? I am lost.

Thanks,

Old School

:)

SchooledAT57, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Laptop w/Windows 10 screenshot help:

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Laptop w/Windows 10 screenshot help:

1. Laptop w/Windows 10 screenshot help: - Similar Threads - Laptop screenshot help

2. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  3. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  4. Help W/ Syncing

Help W/ Syncing: Hello,I just recently setup two devices a desktop and a laptop both running Windows 11. I am logged in to both of these devices with my microsoft account. I would like to have the settings be the same on both devices. I know there is a way to sync settings. I am unsure of how...
  5. help w/pagination

help w/pagination: Hi, got a prob. My code works great except that it only displays 1 line. Please advise. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the code: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"...
  6. help w/or...else

help w/or...else: I finally got the error checks figured out. One character blew me out. syntax is killing me, thanks so much for your efforts. Now I'm stumbling over else statements. I am googling and checking others but could use some suggestions. The "else" code I'm having trouble with ?...
  7. Screenshot not working. Help?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshot not working. Help?: Recently, I tried screenshotting my screen as usual Alt+Print Screen and found that it wouldn't work. When I tried to paste it, the pasted image would say "This Page is protected" no matter what screen I tried to screenshot Including google etc, which worked fine before....
  8. help w/mysli

help w/mysli: Hi guys, the below code creates my dropdown. I select the record and submit and the selected record is displayed. ------------------------------------------------------------------ <!DOCTYPE><html><head><title>email menu</title></head> <body><center> <form name="form"...
  9. help w minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help w minecraft windows 10: Basically here is what happened i have a pc, has a lot of junk, so i decide to reset the thing it works, pretty much all junk gone, although have to re download some stuff dont notice MC windows 10 is gone, probably because i dont use it flash forward maybe like 6...
  10. Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10031 leak w/ release notes

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10031 leak w/ release notes: [img] [img] [img] Source: Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview Build 10031.0 English Edition Release notes: Windows 10 Technical Preview Release Notes: Build 10031.0 March 2015 4486