Windows 10: Laptop wakes up after installing v1903 update

Discus and support Laptop wakes up after installing v1903 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently installed the version 1903. I put my laptop to sleep every night but twice last night/this morning it woke me up with the screen lighting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AD&FLA, Oct 7, 2019.

1. AD&FLA Win User

Laptop wakes up after installing v1903 update

I recently installed the version 1903. I put my laptop to sleep every night but twice last night/this morning it woke me up with the screen lighting up. It rarely if ever woke up on it's own prior to installing v1903. Is this a bug with this update?

:)

AD&FLA, Oct 7, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 7, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Laptop wakes up after installing v1903 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 7, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop wakes up after installing v1903 update - Similar Threads - Laptop wakes installing

2. My laptop restarts after wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop restarts after wake up: I have a problem that i found on the internet and on this site and i tried it but it doesn't helped me. When my laptop is in sleep mode and i press any button or the power button it starts lighting for maybe 1 second then stops and after a few seconds it starts again and it...
  3. My laptop restarts after wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop restarts after wake up: I have a problem that i found on the internet and on this site and i tried it but it doesn't helped me. When my laptop is in sleep mode and i press any button or the power button it starts lighting for maybe 1 second then stops and after a few seconds it starts again and it...
  4. My laptop restarts after wake up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wake up laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake up laptop: Hi all, I have a Xiaomi mi Notebook pro (i7/16gb) and I was wondering if i could turn on the laptop (with a closed lit) by plugging in a usb c hub. I am trying to do it by using WOL (wake up on lan) but I just want to power it on by plugging it in and without using another...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working after laptop wake-up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard not working after laptop wake-up.: I am using a dell E5430 and I never had any issue like this up to now. Every time I put my laptop on sleep and then wake up, my mouse and keyboard stop working so I need to make an Hard-restart with the help of the power button as it became 100% unresponsive. I have...
  7. Will my laptop wake up from sleep to install updates and reboot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will my laptop wake up from sleep to install updates and reboot?: Hello everyone, After I am done working on my laptop, I usually just close the lid (which is set to putting it to sleep) and put it in a sleeve. A few days ago, when I came back to the laptop a couple of hours later, it was really hot and the battery had falled by 10% or so....
  8. update to v1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update to v1903: Have tried many times to update to v1903 and received the error 0x80070005 0x200a The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during PREPARE_FIRST_BOOT operation Can anyone explain what the problem is? What happens if I cannot update and remain at v1809?...
  9. Laptop extremely slow after fresh install of Windows 10 v1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop extremely slow after fresh install of Windows 10 v1903: Hello. I've recently installed Windows 10 v1903 on my Laptop and I've been experiencing general slowness since then. I've tried everything I've found online: - Clean Boot; - Sfc /Scannow; - Disk defragmentation/Cleanup; - Device/Drivers Update; - Disable Fast Startup...
  10. Laptop performance degraded after Windows 10 v1903 Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop performance degraded after Windows 10 v1903 Update: I updated my laptop to Windows 10 v1903 a week ago. After that, the performance of my system slowly started to degrade, browsers would lag, video players would lag quite a lot, windows explorer is also slow. Yesterday, I installed a clean copy of Windows 10 v1809 (because the...