Windows 10: laptop want startup correctly

Discus and support laptop want startup correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; trying to start laptop but cannot get further than welcome screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MamieMcDaniel, Nov 12, 2018.

1. laptop want startup correctly

trying to start laptop but cannot get further than welcome screen

:)

MamieMcDaniel, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 12, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 12, 2018
  4. laptop want startup correctly

Laptop won't create a startup disk.

Hello Heidi,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this startup disk issue you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the exact error message when attempting to create a startup disk?
    • Have you tried creating a startup disk using another laptop? If yes, are you also having issues with it?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

laptop want startup correctly

1. laptop want startup correctly - Similar Threads - laptop startup correctly

2. My windows won't startup correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows won't startup correctly: My computer has been having problems starting up, I can't access the login screen, the boot options screen, the f8 and f12 buttons won't do nothing. I've been trying to format the pc, but I just can't open any of the options that would allow me to do it. The screen is just...
  3. My windows won't startup correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows won't startup correctly: My computer has been having problems starting up, I can't access the login screen, the boot options screen, the f8 and f12 buttons won't do nothing. I've been trying to format the pc, but I just can't open any of the options that would allow me to do it. The screen is just...
  4. My windows won't startup correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. laptop keeps wanting to authenticate at startup and then forces a password change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop keeps wanting to authenticate at startup and then forces a password change: Hi allI am hoping you can help me as I am being driven crazy by my laptop. Over the last month or so, all of a sudden my laptop has started intermittently 23 feb, 24 feb, 15 march forcing me to authenticate as part of the startup, and then after I have authenticated it forces...
  6. laptop keeps wanting to authenticate at startup and then forces a password change

laptop keeps wanting to authenticate at startup and then forces a password change: Hi allI am hoping you can help me as I am being driven crazy by my laptop. Over the last month or so, all of a sudden my laptop has started intermittently 23 feb, 24 feb, 15 march forcing me to authenticate as part of the startup, and then after I have authenticated it forces...
  7. laptop keeps wanting to authenticate at startup and then forces a password change

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Laptop startup.

Laptop startup.: My spouse and I have new laptops. I have an Office 365 account and have included her as a family member. When she starts her computer, my name comes up. Can this be changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-startup/157d1c0e-8ddf-4e6e-8b11-05d5008e44f0
  9. I want to add a custom startup sound for my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to add a custom startup sound for my laptop: Instead of the regular startup sound I want it to play a sound that I downloaded. I also want to do this with other sounds like the low battery and shut off sound. submitted by /u/FlauntyPack56 [link] [comments]...
  10. Startup LogIn-want to defeat it

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup LogIn-want to defeat it: How do I defeat login or giving a pass code on startup? They gave me a security code thru email but I really don't want to use it. Can I defeat it??? 52036