Windows 10: laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it

Discus and support laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop was just loading all over. I can't do anything but restart it by pressing the power button. I checked the event viewer and found one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ghersenn, Feb 17, 2019.

1. ghersenn Win User

laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it

Hi, my laptop was just loading all over. I can't do anything but restart it by pressing the power button. I checked the event viewer and found one unusual event ID 472 ESENT.

taskhostw (4444) WebCacheLocal: The shadow header page of file C:\Users\Gerald Hannsen\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\V01.chk was damaged. The primary header page (4096 bytes) was used instead. How can I fix this? Please help

:)

ghersenn, Feb 17, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 17, 2019
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Feb 17, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it - Similar Threads - laptop was loading

2. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  3. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  4. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING: What more do you need? I CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANYTHING! BUT THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-help-to-do-anything/edb99ad3-4855-4323-a6d9-3e8e7ed5dd49
  6. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING: What more do you need? I CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANYTHING! BUT THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-help-to-do-anything/edb99ad3-4855-4323-a6d9-3e8e7ed5dd49
  7. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't do anything: I can't open any program. I can't open Powershell. Can't search anything in the start menu Settings not working. It's been 2 hours and I can't fuckin do anything on my Computer. If any of you have a solution please tell me, I am having a really hard time. submitted by...
  9. Can't do anything until Start Menu loads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't do anything until Start Menu loads: Whenever I sign into my PC, the Start Menu opens and closes itself. It takes forever to do so, and I can't do anything until it does its thing. I can't click on anything, start any programs, or even move the mouse. This just started happening recently. It doesn't matter if I...
  10. Can't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't do anything: There was an update from windows that wasn't installing and keeps on failling. Yesterday, I while I tried one more time to install the update. I opened HP support to check for any HP related update. While search, a command promt programme opened and started giving out lines...