Windows 10: laptop which has genuine windows

Discus and support laptop which has genuine windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had send my laptop to a repairer because my file got corrupt and after the repairing is done the laptop was not reset my I think my windows were gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ParulChand, Jan 8, 2021.

1. laptop which has genuine windows

I had send my laptop to a repairer because my file got corrupt and after the repairing is done the laptop was not reset my I think my windows were gone i have all the necessary documents like product key and email password. what should I do so that I can get back to my work

:)

ParulChand, Jan 8, 2021
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jan 8, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 8, 2021
  4. laptop which has genuine windows

Will installing Windows 10 ISO on Windows 7 (genuine) make Windows 10 genuine?

I'm having trouble with Windows servers or my Windows update. Every time download gets stuck at magic 84%. Now I am thinking of installing Windows 10 through an ISO on a Windows 7 laptop. Will installing Windows 10 with an ISO over Windows 7 (genuine) make Windows 10 genuine?
    Can anyone explain me the exact steps to get that iso from installing the iso keeping the windows genuine.

Jayesh Gharat, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

laptop which has genuine windows

1. laptop which has genuine windows - Similar Threads - laptop has genuine

2. Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop which has a preinstalled version of that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop which has a preinstalled version of that: Hello everyone.I recently bought a new Laptop and I am facing some issues with the preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition. It sometimes crashes or get Blue Screen Of Death or stuck on shutting down/Restarting.I even updated all the drivers and windows apps using Windows 11...
  3. Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop which has a preinstalled version of that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop which has a preinstalled version of that: Hello everyone.I recently bought a new Laptop and I am facing some issues with the preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition. It sometimes crashes or get Blue Screen Of Death or stuck on shutting down/Restarting.I even updated all the drivers and windows apps using Windows 11...
  4. Is my system having genuine windows 11 or not which has installed in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my system having genuine windows 11 or not which has installed in my laptop?: Dear Team,Please confirm is my system Hp Inspiron 15 3520 having genuine windows 11 professional or https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-system-having-genuine-windows-11-or-not/8b12a376-43cd-4765-9a32-36d6d1f6e33b
  5. Is my system having genuine windows 11 or not which has installed in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my system having genuine windows 11 or not which has installed in my laptop?: Dear Team,Please confirm is my system Hp Inspiron 15 3520 having genuine windows 11 professional or https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-system-having-genuine-windows-11-or-not/8b12a376-43cd-4765-9a32-36d6d1f6e33b
  6. windows genuine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows genuine: screenshot of key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-genuine/6ac35bd4-4b4c-4284-92ef-2249c5691ead
  7. backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backed up and backing up my laptop which has windows.: if windows 7 is backed up on my D: drive, and it took all of that drive, can I use several flash drives or sd cards to put all or some of the backed up information on? I also need to back up things that are in windows 10. File, folders, pictures, videos, documents in all...
  8. Canon Digital camera connection to laptop which has windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Digital camera connection to laptop which has windows 10?: I have a new laptop which has windows 10.. I was told by the salesman that anything that I plug into a usb port will be recognised and information would appear on the screen? I tried to connect my sons android phone and that turned out to be an horrific list of...
  9. Genuine Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine Windows: How do i know if the windows that came with my PC is cracked or original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows/78c7990c-c787-45b9-ad4c-0f9baaac8b3e"
  10. Windows genuineness Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows genuineness Icon has disappeared: After I did a free upgrade from 7 to 10 on visiting Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System I used to see Under Windows activation at the bottom not only that Windows is activated but also an Icon confirming that the Windows was genuine. Now for some mysterious reason...