Windows 10: Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

Discus and support Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did some updates on graphics drivers and windows 10 updates and sometime during those computer developed heating whirring and blue screening many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gjXX, May 31, 2023.

1. gjXX Win User

Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

I did some updates on graphics drivers and windows 10 updates and sometime during those computer developed heating whirring and blue screening many different ones, Kernel auto boost invalid lock release, irql not less or equal, page fault in non paged area,kernel security check failure, system thread exception not handled separately , especially when watching videos but slowly warming no matter how light programs I'm running. It was working perfectly fine before so I went back to BIOS and formatted it, it was fine for a week until Windows Update automatically started updates. I tried uninsta

:)

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 31, 2023
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, May 31, 2023
  4. Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

November updates blue screen Error

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you using any third party software for chatting?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    For now, I suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

1. Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating - Similar Threads - Laptop whirring heating

2. Blue screen after post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after post: Hello! My pc have the following configuration:Ryzen 5 7600B650 Gaming XRTX3060 12GB32GB RAM DDR5 6000MHz2x M.2 SSD's1x S-ata SSD1xS-ata HDDSuper Flower Leadex 2 gold 650W PSU.Windows 11 pro build 22631I got a blue screen right after the post there was succesfully post,...
  3. Blue screen after post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after post: Hello! My pc have the following configuration:Ryzen 5 7600B650 Gaming XRTX3060 12GB32GB RAM DDR5 6000MHz2x M.2 SSD's1x S-ata SSD1xS-ata HDDSuper Flower Leadex 2 gold 650W PSU.Windows 11 pro build 22631I got a blue screen right after the post there was succesfully post,...
  4. Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating: I did some updates on graphics drivers and windows 10 updates and sometime during those computer developed heating whirring and blue screening many different ones, Kernel auto boost invalid lock release, irql not less or equal, page fault in non paged area,kernel security...
  5. Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating: I did some updates on graphics drivers and windows 10 updates and sometime during those computer developed heating whirring and blue screening many different ones, Kernel auto boost invalid lock release, irql not less or equal, page fault in non paged area,kernel security...
  6. whirring sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whirring sound: As i am on my computer, my tower all of a sudden starts whirring like something is running. What can be causing this ? How can I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whirring-sound/100e8d78-dcd4-470c-a6ae-e8dd4730b4a9
  7. whirring sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whirring sound: As i am on my computer, my tower all of a sudden starts whirring like something is running. What can be causing this ? How can I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whirring-sound/100e8d78-dcd4-470c-a6ae-e8dd4730b4a9
  8. whirring sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Heating of Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Heating of Laptop: when I use my laptop without the internet my laptop doesn't get heated, but when it connected to the internet it gets very hot and hotter and hotter when I use youtube? so kindly give some solutions to save my laptop from heating and loudness of fan....
  10. Whirring PSU fan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whirring PSU fan: So the computer that I’m using is my brother in-laws. I don’t know much about it other than that he apparently paid to have the specs all “top notch”. I don’t think it’s anymore than 2 years old. I use the computer for my work every day from 6 am to 10 pm and it is my...