Windows 10: Laptop Wifi Not Working After My Laptop Sleeps

Discus and support Laptop Wifi Not Working After My Laptop Sleeps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If i let my laptop sleep the wifi does not work when I wake it up. It will say it is connected to my wifi, but the internet wont be working. I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sir_Tristan, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:12 AM.

1. Laptop Wifi Not Working After My Laptop Sleeps

If i let my laptop sleep the wifi does not work when I wake it up. It will say it is connected to my wifi, but the internet wont be working. I have to disconnect and reconnect to my wifi to fix it. It also unchecks the automatically connect box

I am using an ASUS ZenBook running windows 10

Can this be fixed?

:)

2. BrooksyX Win User

Win7 Pro Laptop crashes when resumes from sleep

Ok almost positive it related to the wifi card/driver. If I disable it in the device manager my laptop sleeps and resumes just fine.

So I guess first step would to be try to find a different driver and if that doesnt work I guess I can replace it. Used mini pci-e wifi cards are pretty cheap.

3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

4. n-ster Win User

Laptop Wifi Not Working After My Laptop Sleeps

Thema:

Laptop Wifi Not Working After My Laptop Sleeps

1. Laptop Wifi Not Working After My Laptop Sleeps - Similar Threads - Laptop Wifi Working

2. Wifi not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working on my laptop: Yesterday i was using my laptop like normal but today the wifi just kept connecting and disconnecting ive tried some things but none of them work help pls submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments]...
  3. Wifi is not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi is not working on my laptop: Yesterday my laptop was all normal and i was watching youtube but today i turned it on and it's not able to connect to wifi when i press Connect and it inmediatly disconnects after i do that. Sorry for bad grammar submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments]...
  4. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: So, I was working as always with my laptop until suddenly WIFI stopped working. I tried troubleshooting it and it says “The Intel(R) Wireless-AC adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems” and “A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken”....
  5. laptop wifi not working properly

laptop wifi not working properly: Dell Inspirion 7720 I5-7230M 8gb Ram 500 gb SSD Windows 10 1903 wifi card intel N7260 updated drivers My users laptop won't connect to the router faster than 30Mbps - other laptops connect at 200+/- Mbps. I swapped wifi cards - and condition persisted. Any...
  6. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: My laptop is not connecting to wifi. It was connecting to WIFI till 03-Feb-2019. Troubleshooting shows as below Problems found "'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems" When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it...
  7. No wifi on my laptop?

No wifi on my laptop?: I've had this problem a few months ago, and now it's doing it again. Last time it fixed itself, but I don't know how. The wifi on all my devices in the house are working, except for my laptop. I've tried turning the modem off an on (twice), I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  8. Laptop display after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display after sleep: Hi 1. I have set my Windows 10 laptop to sleep after 10min and turn off display after 5 min. It works fine no issues. 2. I have schedule a task in Task Scheduler to run Google Chrome at 6:15 AM while laptop in sleep mode. 3. I have enable wake the computer to run this...
  9. when waking my laptop from sleep, will not connect to wifi

when waking my laptop from sleep, will not connect to wifi: when waking my laptop from sleep, will not reconnect to wifi, Lenova Yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/when-waking-my-laptop-from-sleep-will-not-connect/080ca23c-4d1b-418e-bc03-93f05f99586e
  10. Sound not working after laptop sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not working after laptop sleep: Hello, I have been experiencing an audio problem very recently with my laptop (Model Schenker C505). Whenever I close my laptop lid, and make my laptop go to sleep, the audio will not reactivate once I wake it up. However, a restart of the system seems to do the trick...