Windows 10: laptop wifi not working properly

Discus and support laptop wifi not working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dell Inspirion 7720 I5-7230M 8gb Ram 500 gb SSD Windows 10 1903 wifi card intel N7260 updated drivers My users laptop won't connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by D-K-S, Aug 9, 2019.

1. D-K-S Win User

laptop wifi not working properly

Dell Inspirion 7720

I5-7230M

8gb Ram

500 gb SSD

Windows 10 1903

wifi card intel N7260 updated drivers

My users laptop won't connect to the router faster than 30Mbps - other laptops connect at 200+/- Mbps.

I swapped wifi cards - and condition persisted.

Any thoughts??

:)

D-K-S, Aug 9, 2019

2. Wifi is not working properly and i have issues with Cortana

Original title: WIFI issue

I bought hp 15ac098TU laptop and installed windows 10 in it. I am facing issues with cortana and wifi is not working properly. there is only one connection shown in the list and also wifi connects to the available network when I sit very close to it. It
    does not work at distance from router though it works in other devices.

Avneet_kaur_730, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 9, 2019
  4. laptop wifi not working properly

Wifi completely disabled

Hi Ben,

It seems that your wireless card may have been disabled or could be uninstalled. To help sort out this issue, I suggest that you restart your laptop first. Once the laptop is back on, check if your WiFi is reconnected. If not, check your laptop's Device
    Manager and see if the wireless card is detected. Follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters and look for your WiFi adapter.
    • If it's there, right-click it and click Properties.
    • Check the Device status.

If the device status shows that the device is working properly, then check if the Airplane mode on your laptop is turned on. Just press the
    Windows key + A to open Action Center. If it's on, then turn it off and see if WiFi is working.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

laptop wifi not working properly

1. laptop wifi not working properly - Similar Threads - laptop wifi working

2. My wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi doesn't work properly: HI my wifi sometimes disappears And the windows says "we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc" but after a while My wifi appears and works properly now what can I do to solve this problem Thanks...
  3. WIFI not working properly since Windows update

WIFI not working properly since Windows update: My Samsung notebook has recently had a windows update and since then my previously strong WIFI signal is now incredibly poor. I can only connect to the WIFI when sat right next to the router, previously connection has been possible with a good signal all over the house....
  4. My wifi is not working properly

My wifi is not working properly: For a while my wifi would have issues connecting to my house wifi. I decided to buy a wifi adapter and after using that I noticed how my wifi would find 1-2 networks to connect while my wifi adapter one would find many more. Funny enough neither will work on their own, but if...
  5. Laptop not loading properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not loading properly: Hi, so i turn on my computer and i put im my password but then the screen goes black and i can only see the white arrow, its like that for around 5 mins before fully loading, its never been this slow, anyone know what I can do?...
  6. Laptop Wifi randomly stops working

Laptop Wifi randomly stops working: Hi, I have a HP 14 ba0078 2-in-1 laptop, with 8th gen Intel core i3 and 4 gb RAM Since the past few weeks, my laptop's wifi adaptor has randomly stopped working many times over the course of a day. I have to keep running the troubleshooter and have to reset it back into...
  7. WiFi adapter not functioning properly

WiFi adapter not functioning properly: Every time windows update the above screen shot is what I get. Wifi is not longer visible. After managing to fix it the last time, I began not updating. However, the program seem to have found away around forcing an update, whether I want it or not. This last time, when I...
  8. Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate

Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate: After windows update recently, my wifi is not working. It says turn wifi back on and gives options like manually, 1 hour and so on. Even if i click manual option, available networks are not shown. I read in one of the forums that this is the feature microsoft has added in the...
  9. Can't get external speakers to work properly on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get external speakers to work properly on laptop: Alright, I've been trying to find anyone with a similar problem, tried some different things but none worked. I have a jack on the side of the laptop as usual, where I plug my headphones which do work perfectly. The laptop's internal speakers also work. The problem comes...
  10. First Windows Update, now WiFi not working properly

First Windows Update, now WiFi not working properly: While trying some other things to fix the problem, my internet stopped working altogether (including wired...). So I decided to start out with a clean installation of Windows, keeping all personal files but removing all apps, which solved all my problems. It really shouldn't...