Windows 10: Laptop Wifi randomly stops working

Discus and support Laptop Wifi randomly stops working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HP 14 ba0078 2-in-1 laptop, with 8th gen Intel core i3 and 4 gb RAM Since the past few weeks, my laptop's wifi adaptor has randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnshMishra, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Laptop Wifi randomly stops working

Hi,

I have a HP 14 ba0078 2-in-1 laptop, with 8th gen Intel core i3 and 4 gb RAM

Since the past few weeks, my laptop's wifi adaptor has randomly stopped working many times over the course of a day.

I have to keep running the troubleshooter and have to reset it back into normalcy.

However, I am unable to get a full run of proper use, without ever troubleshooting.

Also, many times the laptop says, for many wifi networks, particularly mobile hotspots, that "DNS hasn't been configured"

I'm not sure what do I even do about this. I have repeatedly run "ipconfig /flushdns" in cmd, to no avail.

I have reinstalled all network adaptors, ranging from ethernet to wifi, yet nothing works.

Please help.

:)

AnshMishra, Nov 28, 2018
  2. TS-11 Win User

Wifi stops working randomly

Hi,

My wifi stops working randomly as of lately even though I am connected and the internet is working. Other machines, phones and tablet that I have keep working. This is extremely annoying. Only solution is to restart the laptop. Need to do this 2-3 times
    a day. Other solutions suggested by community do not work!

Any help please?

Thanks.

T

TS-11, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Laptop Wifi randomly stops working

Laptop Randomly Restarts / Turns Off and comes on with No Wifi

Thanks for the reply

I dont get any errors when the laptop restarts, but it happens randomly and instantly everything shuts down with no warning. Its not like a restart because it doent say restart it just turn off. And sometimes switches ot self back on.

I dont think I have downloaded any applications to cause the problem.

Te problem happens randomly, i think most of the time when im using the internet or using cpu heavy applications. But i think it happens randomly.

I tried the troubleshootin and it doest have the wifi adapter when it randomly shuts down. It just shows ethernet and bluetooth adapter. When i restart it again wifi works.

Hassan786m, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Laptop Wifi randomly stops working

1. Laptop Wifi randomly stops working - Similar Threads - Laptop Wifi randomly

2. wifi stops working at random startups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi stops working at random startups: I recently bought a lenovo loq 15 iax9 and installed win 10 on it, then soon had to update to win 11 after learning that apparently win 10 is not compatible with it sound did not work.i made the update from the Microsoft official page. twice now after turning it on, the wifi...
  3. Laptop randomly stopped connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly stopped connecting to wifi: I have a windows 11 OS. My laptop connected fine to the wifi before, but while I was in the middle of watching a video it stopped connecting to any of my home networks. It connects to my mobile hotspot and all my other home devices connect to the home network, just not my...
  4. Laptop randomly stopped connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly stopped connecting to wifi: I have a windows 11 OS. My laptop connected fine to the wifi before, but while I was in the middle of watching a video it stopped connecting to any of my home networks. It connects to my mobile hotspot and all my other home devices connect to the home network, just not my...
  5. Laptop wifi randomly stopped working after restart. "Wifi not present"

Laptop wifi randomly stopped working after restart. "Wifi not present": My Laptop wifi randomly stopped working after I restarted my Laptop, I haven't downloaded anythig so I don't know why this would happenThis is completely random and I havent done image1literally anything other than talking on discordMy device manager settings says "the...
  6. Laptop wifi randomly stopped working after restart. "Wifi not present"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wifi randomly stopped working after restart. "Wifi not present": My Laptop wifi randomly stopped working after I restarted my Laptop, I haven't downloaded anythig so I don't know why this would happenThis is completely random and I havent done image1literally anything other than talking on discordMy device manager settings says "the...
  7. Wifi Randomly Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Randomly Stops Working: About a month ago the wifi adapter in my MSI GF63 8RC Laptop started periodically having an issue where it would show no available networks. When using the automatic troubleshooter in Windows 10 it said "There may be a problem with the driver for your wireless adapter"....
  8. Wifi Randomly Stops Working

Wifi Randomly Stops Working: About a month ago the wifi adapter in my MSI GF63 8RC Laptop started periodically having an issue where it would show no available networks. When using the automatic troubleshooter in Windows 10 it said "There may be a problem with the driver for your wireless adapter"....
  9. Wifi Randomly Stops Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Wifi card stops working randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi card stops working randomly.: I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop for about a year now and am using Windows 10 ver. 10.0.19041 Build 19041. My Wifi Network card is from Intel, Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz As listed in device manager. Lately, my Laptop is unable to connect to my Wifi. Now I have been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo laptop internet stops then starts working

2. wifi stops randomly

3. wifi stops working randomly hp computer