Windows 10: Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?

Discus and support Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So for some background, I recently got a new laptop with the help of my fiance, an ASYS ROG Zephyrus which was a huge upgrade from my previous laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Auddie Chidester, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?

So for some background, I recently got a new laptop with the help of my fiance, an ASYS ROG Zephyrus which was a huge upgrade from my previous laptop. The thing is, it does this hiccup where every now and again the audio will buzz in my earbuds and the laptop will freeze for a split second, and then go back to normal like nothing ever happened. I ran the SFC and DISM cleanups and both came back clean. Also I checked for audio driver updates or any other updates in general, installed them and it didn't seem to fix the problem. I've even run all the troubleshooters that windows offers but to no

:)

Auddie Chidester, Nov 30, 2023

2. video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Original title: video playback

hi . have recently upgraded to windows 10 and now when i try to play videos on my comp. they freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds. same happens when the kids play the sims etc. any advice would be greatly appreciated
    as im a bit of a duffer as far as computers go. thanx

AndrewMannQA, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Buzzing + Freezing Every 3-5 seconds

Hey guys, I have a windows 10 and it works fine and recently my PC has been Freezing and buzzing every 3-5 seconds when it plays audio, this has happened before but then fixed itself. now it has started to do it again. I've tried reinstalling all the audio
    drivers, defraging the hardrive, running maintenance scans and virus scans and still doesn't seem to work. does anyone know how to fix the buzzing and freezing?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ben Caller, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?

Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise in the headphones even if I'm not doing anything CPU intensive. How do I fix that.

Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise in the headphones even if I'm not doing anything CPU intensive. How do I fix that.

I have updated all the drivers and restarted numerous times and still can't get it to stop.

Diatomicmist, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?

1. Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies? - Similar Threads - Laptop freeze split

2. Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?: So for some background, I recently got a new laptop with the help of my fiance, an ASYS ROG Zephyrus which was a huge upgrade from my previous laptop. The thing is, it does this hiccup where every now and again the audio will buzz in my earbuds and the laptop will freeze for...
  3. Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise...: Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise in the headphones even if I'm not doing anything CPU intensive. How do I fix that. I have updated all the drivers and restarted numerous times and still can't get it to stop....
  4. Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise...

Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise...: Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise in the headphones even if I'm not doing anything CPU intensive. How do I fix that. I have updated all the drivers and restarted numerous times and still can't get it to stop....
  5. Every 15 minutes on the dot my laptop freezes for a split second and I hear a buzzing noise...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer slowing down for 2 seconds then going back to normal.

Computer slowing down for 2 seconds then going back to normal.: Hi,My PC is slowing down for 2 seconds then going back to normal.If I am watching Youtube, the video will slow down. If I'm moving the mouse, it will slowdown. If I'm playing a game, it will slow down.Does anyone know what this could be? Windows, Motherboard, GPU, CPU?What's...
  7. Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal: When I'm playing a game, randomly it will freeze and make a noise like windows has blue screened for a few seconds, then it goes back to normalPC specs:CPU: AMD FX 8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.5ghzRam: 16gbStorage: 256gb SSD for boot drive1tb hdd for storageGPU: Radeon RX 570...
  8. Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal

Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal: When I'm playing a game, randomly it will freeze and make a noise like windows has blue screened for a few seconds, then it goes back to normalPC specs:CPU: AMD FX 8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.5ghzRam: 16gbStorage: 256gb SSD for boot drive1tb hdd for storageGPU: Radeon RX 570...
  9. Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal

10. pc freeze for a split second

pc freeze for a split second: every about 3-5 seconds my pc freezes for 1-2 seconds, im pretty sure its something to do with nvidia but i dont know it freezes the audio too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freeze-for-a-split-second/bb0ae101-8334-41fb-8cf0-06afa578a5fe