Windows 10: laptop will not boot after latest windows 10 update. No response. Any suggestions?

Discus and support laptop will not boot after latest windows 10 update. No response. Any suggestions? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cannot boot my laptop after installing latest windows 10 update, any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MAXIMILIANSCHANDERL, Dec 22, 2018.

1. laptop will not boot after latest windows 10 update. No response. Any suggestions?

Cannot boot my laptop after installing latest windows 10 update, any help?

:)

MAXIMILIANSCHANDERL, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 22, 2018
  3. DarkEstra Win User
    Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Dec 22, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

laptop will not boot after latest windows 10 update. No response. Any suggestions?

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

OP stated "but when i try to boot using safe mode , everything is okay and it boot properly"
    http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...6/model/5286260#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQC11TA930O2

DaRK did you try going to the laptop vendor page and download the chipset and video drivers? I would try that and test.

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/SLN297952?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04

"
    Why are there no Windows 10 drivers for my tested computer?
    Many tested systems have no Windows 10 drivers listed on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website, as the latest Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 drivers work normally in Windows 10. No additional drivers should need to be installed after upgrade.

When a computer is upgraded to Windows 10, the existing hardware drivers on the computer are carried over to the new operating system. Computers tested for upgrade to Windows 10 from older operating systems (Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 Update) have been tested to ensure that the latest drivers available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads web site for those operating systems will work correctly in Windows 10. If the latest Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 drivers for that computer do not work correctly, Dell has created a new version of the driver for Windows 10. This driver is made available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads page for the tested computer and is also added to Windows Update. Only drivers that require an update will be listed under the Windows 10 section of the drivers page.

Note: Computers that are factory installed with Windows 10 will have all drivers for all components available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website.
    If you need to reinstall a driver for a tested computer and there is no Windows 10 driver available, use the latest Windows 8.1 driver by following the methods below. If no Windows 8.1 driver is available for a component, use the Windows 8 or Windows 7 driver."

DRDNA, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

laptop will not boot after latest windows 10 update. No response. Any suggestions?

1. laptop will not boot after latest windows 10 update. No response. Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - laptop boot latest

2. "just a moment" screen on every pc boot after latest update, any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "just a moment" screen on every pc boot after latest update, any suggestions?: I am getting this on every boot since the last update KB5023778, tried scansfc, tried disk repair, tried dism, nothing works i can't get rid of this, someone help me...
  3. "just a moment" screen on every pc boot after latest update, any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "just a moment" screen on every pc boot after latest update, any suggestions?: I am getting this on every boot since the last update KB5023778, tried scansfc, tried disk repair, tried dism, nothing works i can't get rid of this, someone help me...
  4. Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update

Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update: TL;DR at the end of the post.I performed a Windows Update last night before bed. Now my computer won't boot to Windows and instead just goes into the BIOS/UEFI. I had Windows 11 installed on my NVMe drive.Here's what I have tried so far:I made a Windows 11 Creation USB.I...
  5. Slow response after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow response after boot: Slow response after boot GLOSSARY TM = Task Manager FE = File Explorer TB = Taskbar The system "churns" for 15+/- minutes after booting. During this it shows the following "progress bar"The program that I use to crop this won't run to completion. The part in the middle with...
  6. Slow response after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow response after boot: Slow response after boot GLOSSARY TM = Task Manager FE = File Explorer TB = Taskbar The system "churns" for 15+/- minutes after booting. During this it shows the following "progress bar"The program that I use to crop this won't run to completion. The part in the middle with...
  7. Slow response after boot

8. Windows 10 laptop ruined after the latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 laptop ruined after the latest update: So my girlfriend updated her laptop yesterday and it started taking a very long time to load on the startup screen after she logs in. After 10-15 minutes of waiting, it takes us to the home screen and nothing responds. Every time we try to open an app or game or anything on...
  9. Sluggish laptop -- any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish laptop -- any suggestions?: I have a year-old HP Spectre x360 laptop, 15-ch0xx. It has an Intel i7-8705g 3.10GHz CPU and 16GB RAM. Win10 Version 1903, build 18362.418. So it's a reasonably capable system -- and yet it is often/usually very sluggish. Hit the Windows key and it sometimes takes 5 seconds...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot after latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot after latest update: I have a laptop that applied the 1803 update yesterday. After it got done, it came up to a screen asking what language keyboard to use. After clicking US, it came up to the Recovery screen with the options for Continue (Exit and continue to Windows Rollback) Use another OS...