Windows 10: Laptop will not load OS or System Recovery

Discus and support Laptop will not load OS or System Recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP laptop will not load the OS at all. It was working fine until I left it home after going on a family trip but when I returned it keeps trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeron87, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Zeron87 Win User

Laptop will not load OS or System Recovery

My HP laptop will not load the OS at all. It was working fine until I left it home after going on a family trip but when I returned it keeps trying to load to no avail. Eventually the BSOD will appear after the Automatic System Repair fails, with the error: Driver PNP Watchdog.

I first tried the hard boot three times to do a system restore I don't care to back up data but that doesn't work I can't even get into advanced options screen, the system will just try to load again. I also created the bootable USB with Windows 10 setup, but when I try booting from USB same result And yes, used F9 and tried booting from USB Hard Drive UEFI - SanDisk. I attached a picture of all my laptop specs. Any help would be greatly appreciated; I'm at my wit's end with this issue. I don't care if I have to wipe the f***er, but I can't even do that! I guess my TRUE dilemma is: how to do System Restore or clean wipe when you can't access option to do it directly? Thanks in advance!

Laptop will not load OS or System Recovery [​IMG]

:)

Zeron87, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Laptop will not load OS or System Recovery

1. Laptop will not load OS or System Recovery - Similar Threads - Laptop load System

2. Laptop System Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop System Recovery: Hello, I accidently deleted all my files off my SSD on my laptop, I am trying to reinstall windows using a usb but no luck as it is saying the portion cannot be installed on this drive for all the drivers available, is there another way around this? as my SSD reader is not...
  3. Laptop System Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop System Recovery: Hello, I accidently deleted all my files off my SSD on my laptop, I am trying to reinstall windows using a usb but no luck as it is saying the portion cannot be installed on this drive for all the drivers available, is there another way around this? as my SSD reader is not...
  4. Laptop System Recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. OS not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OS not loading: My win 10 OS will not start. Sometimes I just see a spinning circle. Other times a message appears saying "unknown file system" and then wants to run "Grub".Grub, to my knowledge, is a linux thing. At one time, linux may have been on the hard drive. However, when I installed...
  6. OS not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OS not loading: My win 10 OS will not start. Sometimes I just see a spinning circle. Other times a message appears saying "unknown file system" and then wants to run "Grub".Grub, to my knowledge, is a linux thing. At one time, linux may have been on the hard drive. However, when I installed...
  7. OS not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System Recovery after Corrupted OS Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Recovery after Corrupted OS Drive: My OS drive was corrupted last week. I have an image mirror on an external drive and now on a new internal hard drive. How do I recover and reinstall windows from that mirror? Should I be able to do this from BIOS?...
  9. Laptop won't load OS.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't load OS.: I have a Dell Latitude E6410 with windows 10 loaded on it. I don't know the history of the laptop as it was just given to me a couple months ago. I didn't have problems with it when I first got it, up until 2 weeks ago. It just started going slow, and freezes a couple of...
  10. Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS: this is a Dell Inspiron 17r. I have windows 10 on it and it was running until this am. Right now it will not load Windows at all. I have a second dell that is running win10, but it is 64 bit. I tried using the auto repair and it failed. There are no restore points, and she...