Windows 10: laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update,

Discus and support laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update, in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update, screen has Acer and little balls going round in a circle and has done for hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GillDavidson, Jun 16, 2019.

1. laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update,

laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update, screen has Acer and little balls going round in a circle and has done for hours.

:)

GillDavidson, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update,

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update,

1. laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update, - Similar Threads - laptop reboot update

2. Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...: Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I updated Windows, now the laptop requires a code, how can I find it?...
  3. Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...: Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I updated Windows, now the laptop requires a code, how can I find it?...
  4. Rebooting After Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Rebooting After Updates: Hi since this update KB5004296 was installed my PC yesterday, it reboots on its own. After this update was installed today KB5004331, it rebooted on it's own. Anybody else experienced this problem, is it a problem? 183372
  5. Laptop reboots on shutdown after latest driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop reboots on shutdown after latest driver updates: Hello! After recent driver updates I can't shutdown my laptop, it automatically reboots after 3-4 secs. I have already tried everything from here, nothing helps. Attaching screenshot of latest driver updates: [ATTACH] I can't rollback this updates because I can't find what...
  6. Windows 10 Update (Error after reboot)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update (Error after reboot): Hi, I have recently tried to update to Windows 10 because my computer told me it was time. lol After the install it rebooted and gave me this error: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found I have seen some...
  7. Windows 10, version 1903 update make laptop freeze after rebooting

Windows 10, version 1903 update make laptop freeze after rebooting: Hi, everytiime I try to update my Toshiba Satellite P50-B-11L to Windows 10, version 1903 it freezes at 48% after rebooting. Its dedicated video card is damaged and now is working with the Intel 4600. Any sugestions?...
  8. My laptop keeps on rebooting after bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps on rebooting after bios update: I have a xps 13 9350. Today I manually downloaded the bios version 1.10.1 recommended by supportassist but after installation my laptop kept on restarting, I even reverted back to 1.7.0 but it still keeps on restarting. I also pressed f12, ran diagnostic which came out to be...
  9. Rebooting after a Windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rebooting after a Windows update.: One of our Acer All in One computer went through an Windows Update last night and now it won't boot up fully. Get the screensaver up but no communication with either the mouse or keyboard. We have tried rebooting it a few times and the computer will not get beyond this...
  10. Stuck in a reboot loop after windows 10 update

Stuck in a reboot loop after windows 10 update: My Lenovo laptop is stuck in a loop after trying to install a windows 10 update. The Lenovo icon comes on, then the spinning wheel then Attempting to..... then Restoring from previous version... then the Lenovo icon etc. I have tried leaving the machine run doing this for...