Windows 10: Laptop will not turn on

Discus and support Laptop will not turn on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok so I have a Windows 2in1 laptop that will not turn on and/or gets stuck on a black screen. I need help does anybody know of a good solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tarzan✔, Mar 19, 2019.

1. tarzan✔ Win User

Laptop will not turn on

Ok so I have a Windows 2in1 laptop that will not turn on and/or gets stuck on a black screen. I need help does anybody know of a good solution?

:)

tarzan✔, Mar 19, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Laptop will not turn on ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Zeeba# Win User

Laptop will not turn on

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Laptop will not turn on

1. Laptop will not turn on - Similar Threads - Laptop turn

2. How to turn off internal HDD in Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn off internal HDD in Windows 10 laptop: MSI laptop with a 1 TB internal HDD and a 500 MB SSD. I like the configuration but want the HDD only to store copies of things on the SSD. But the HDD keeps running off and on all the time. I turned off indexing, and tried a few other things I found in responses to other...
  3. My evoo laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My evoo laptop won't turn on: I bought myself an evoo ultra-thin laptop to use Photoshop on for my photography. I was able to use the laptop exactly one time and after 14 days of owning it it never turned back on. It was stored safely in a drawer never dropped nothing ever happened to it it just won't...
  4. HP Laptop Turns off During Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop Turns off During Reset: So I'm trying to reset my PC to it's original state but it keep shutting down on it's own during the reset process. I turn it back on and it tells me its undoing changes. How do I fix this? I want to be able to wipe my laptop but it turns off automatically, despite it being...
  5. Laptop Keyboard and touchpad keeps turning off on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Keyboard and touchpad keeps turning off on its own: Sometimes I turn on my laptop and the keyboard and touchpad don't work and an on screen keyboard shows up instead. Pressing F6, which usually turns the keyboard and touchpad on/off, doesn't do anything. I can fix the issue temporarily by opening and closing my laptop, but...
  6. Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????: My Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e has never had any problem till today. I was hooking up a USB port hub and when I plugging the cord into the port on my laptop my computer it shut down instantly. Now it wont turn on or do pretty well anything at all. The absolute only thing I can...
  7. Hacker keeps taking over my laptop. If I unplug my ethernet cable & turn off my router he...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacker keeps taking over my laptop. If I unplug my ethernet cable & turn off my router he...: A hacker gets on my laptop and blatantly mouses around opening and shutting things on my desktop. His curser will be in one place as he does things in another place. I took my laptop to the Microsoft store and they checked it out and they said that there was a remote...
  8. turning on laptop without having to sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    turning on laptop without having to sign in: Is there a way to turn on your laptop without having to sign in? My laptop takes forever to get to the password and I thought if I turned it off it would speed it up....
  9. HELP! Turned off laptop during system restore!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! Turned off laptop during system restore!: So as the title says I turned off my laptop during a system restore. I think while it said it was restoring registries. I did this because it was on that same thing for over 2 hours. Now when i turn on my laptop it only displays the brand name which is Lenovo and just turns...
  10. Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10: Need to disable touch pad while typing as the curser moves with the slightest touch which is most annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-touch-pad-on-hp-laptop-with-windows-10/e853f0ee-446b-4272-9711-521d7515e90f