Windows 10: Laptop will use other keys when I press different keys.

Discus and support Laptop will use other keys when I press different keys. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, When I press some letters on my keyboard it uses a whole bunch of other keys. Like if I use p, it will use qew-iop or things like that. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josep Brinas, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Laptop will use other keys when I press different keys.

Hi, When I press some letters on my keyboard it uses a whole bunch of other keys. Like if I use p, it will use qew-iop or things like that. please help, this laptop is very important for my work. ive been copy pasting p this whole time

:)

Josep Brinas, Dec 1, 2022
  2. manofthem Win User

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Dec 1, 2022
  3. dhievm Win User
    Booting without press any key

I use a toshiba laptop , at startup can not be readily loading into Windows 8 , so it has to press any key emerging loading . How to overcome in order to loading without press ?

dhievm, Dec 1, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Laptop will use other keys when I press different keys.

New laptop FN keys not working [Solved]

The FN key seems to be a toggle , I don't need to press it every time I want to adjust the volume or brightness.
    With all my previous laptops I needed to press the FN key WITH the f key I needed to use, so it works slightly different on this laptop than what I'm used to.

P4-630, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Laptop will use other keys when I press different keys.

1. Laptop will use other keys when I press different keys. - Similar Threads - Laptop keys press

2. f4 key is getting pressed when im pressing other keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    f4 key is getting pressed when im pressing other keys.: When I am pressing keys like G, H, backspace, escape, F7, F11, *, ', numpad 8.... F4 key is getting pressed. Which is causing lot of issues while typing and using file explorer. Whenever i press the mentioned keys address bar of file explorer or any browser is opening itself...
  3. f4 key is getting pressed when im pressing other keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    f4 key is getting pressed when im pressing other keys.: When I am pressing keys like G, H, backspace, escape, F7, F11, *, ', numpad 8.... F4 key is getting pressed. Which is causing lot of issues while typing and using file explorer. Whenever i press the mentioned keys address bar of file explorer or any browser is opening itself...
  4. Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys: Recently I have discovered an issue with what I believe to be my computer, not my specific keyboard. When pressing the media skip and replay buttons, I find they act as the P and Q keys as well. This problem does not occur when typing out on documents or searching things up,...
  5. Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys

Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys: Recently I have discovered an issue with what I believe to be my computer, not my specific keyboard. When pressing the media skip and replay buttons, I find they act as the P and Q keys as well. This problem does not occur when typing out on documents or searching things up,...
  6. Laptop will use other keys when I press different keys.

Laptop will use other keys when I press different keys.: Hi, When I press some letters on my keyboard it uses a whole bunch of other keys. Like if I use p, it will use qew-iop or things like that. please help, this laptop is very important for my work. ive been copy pasting p this whole time...
  7. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  8. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  9. Some keys won't function when I use other keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys won't function when I use other keys: In every application, every keyboard I've used, and just with this PC, for some reason I am not able to press shift + space + any other key at the same time. This control is very valuable to most games I play and I have to unpress either shift or space for any other key to...
  10. Some keys won't function when I use other keys

Some keys won't function when I use other keys: In every application, every keyboard I've used, and just with this PC, for some reason I am not able to press shift + space + any other key at the same time. This control is very valuable to most games I play and I have to unpress either shift or space for any other key to...