Windows 10: Laptop windows 10 cannot remember the password

Discus and support Laptop windows 10 cannot remember the password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a laptop with windows 10 on it, i can not remember my password for my account and account is administrator(*** Email address is removed for... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KikkiM, Nov 17, 2019.

1. KikkiM Win User

Laptop windows 10 cannot remember the password

I have a laptop with windows 10 on it, i can not remember my password for my account and account is administrator(*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) and the local admnistrator account. I can not update the computer or load software on it or use cmd(running admnistration). What can i do to fix this?

:)

KikkiM, Nov 17, 2019
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. jec298829 Win User
    Can't remember administrator password in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. I cannot remember my administrator password even with the clue I noted. I've tried suggestions listed on different forums, nothing works. I can sign in to Microsoft, but apparently this is a different account. So, how do I
    reset or recover my administrator password?

jec298829, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop windows 10 cannot remember the password - Similar Threads - Laptop cannot remember

2. Can't remember password for old laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remember password for old laptop.: I found my old laptop in my garage and I can't remember the password for it. Is there a way to change this or bypass this? It's on Windows 7 Ultimate if that makes a difference?...
  3. Can't remember password for old laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remember password for old laptop.: I found my old laptop in my garage and I can't remember the password for it. Is there a way to change this or bypass this? It's on Windows 7 Ultimate if that makes a difference?...
  4. I cannot remember my administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remember my administrator password: What can I do if I can’t remember my administrator password, I’d there a way to recover that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-remember-my-administrator-password/9063fd2e-e0c2-4d77-9a62-9404661b8cba
  5. I cannot remember my administrator password

I cannot remember my administrator password: What can I do if I can’t remember my administrator password, I’d there a way to recover that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-remember-my-administrator-password/9063fd2e-e0c2-4d77-9a62-9404661b8cba
  6. I cannot remember my administrator password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I set a password that I cannot remember but the picture password is not working on windows...

I set a password that I cannot remember but the picture password is not working on windows...: I set a password that I cannot remember but the picture password is not working on Windows 11, please advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-set-a-password-that-i-cannot-remember-but-the/23b776f6-8477-4ab0-af22-1b790c155e4c
  8. Edge cannot remember my password for TenForums.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge cannot remember my password for TenForums.: I am using Edge (Version 44.18362.1.0). I have enabled "Save passwords" and "Auto fill". After clicking on "Log Out" on TenForums, if I want to re-log in, I have to re-enter my password because Chrome cannot remember my password for TenForums. Ironically, it can remember my...
  9. Laptop has password no one can remember

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop has password no one can remember: I set up a laptop for my father inlaw and wrote down the password for him in case there were ever any issues. So, he lost that paper and I didn't write it down. Now I need to log in and no one knows the password. I tried going into safe mode but for some reason my Dell...
  10. Remember a Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remember a Password: I have an app and everytime I open it, I need to enter the password (it remembers my username). What can I do so it will automatically remember the password so I don't need to input it everytime?...