Windows 10: Laptop Windows 10 Freezes for a few minutes at Login Screen

Discus and support Laptop Windows 10 Freezes for a few minutes at Login Screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, and Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season! I have recently run into a problem the last several months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Callie, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Callie Win User

Laptop Windows 10 Freezes for a few minutes at Login Screen

Hello, and Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season!

I have recently run into a problem the last several months with Windows 10. Whenever I restart my laptop [Dell Inspiron 7573], it often times freezes up for a few moments on my startup screen [2-5 minutes] before getting to the login in screen, and letting me login.

I am currently on a Windows 10 1803

Dell Inspiron 7573

Thank you for any future help with this issue, and hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

:)

Callie, Dec 18, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Login Freezing

My windows 10 laptop froze yesterday whilst using chrome and all I could do was a forced power off. Now every time I login to the computer it freezes up as soon as I reach the desktop screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Trottalot26, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop Windows 10 Freezes for a few minutes at Login Screen - Similar Threads - Laptop Freezes few

2. Laptop freezes for a few minutes then crashes and restars.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes for a few minutes then crashes and restars.: Hello everyone, My laptop has a problem where sometimes it randomly freezes for a few minutes,then it crashes and restarts.Event Viewer gives the following information:,,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001,...
  3. Laptop freezes for a few minutes then crashes and restars.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes for a few minutes then crashes and restars.: Hello everyone, My laptop has a problem where sometimes it randomly freezes for a few minutes,then it crashes and restarts.Event Viewer gives the following information:,,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001,...
  4. windows 10 freezes for first few minutes on startup after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 freezes for first few minutes on startup after login: Hi,My Desktop Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 16Gb RAM, , Windows 10 20H2 and now 21H1 updated but issue same was fine till last month, recently there is an issue coming up that after login during startup, it freeze for some time say 3 to 5 min, it wont allow apps to...
  5. Black Screen for A Few Minutes After Login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen for A Few Minutes After Login: First of all, thanks in advanced for your help. I've been having this issue for quite a while and it's still happening. Every time after I log in (password screen), the screen only displays black screen for a few minutes before the background and everything shows up. During...
  6. sometimes my laptop screen freezes after turning on webcam for a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sometimes my laptop screen freezes after turning on webcam for a few minutes: laptop build-in Microsoft webcam, windows 10 system. I have already closed all other programs and left this webcam on by itself on my laptop. I turned on recording on this cam, and start recording video, and then I left my room for around 15 minutes, but when I came back,...
  7. Sudden Screen Freeze After Every Few Minutes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Screen Freeze After Every Few Minutes in Windows 10: For the past 2-3 days my PC started to freeze randomly after every few minutes. First time it froze on desktop,second time in the middle of the game and third time in the middle of movie. I haven't changed anything in my PC. So, why is Windows 10 64 Bit Home started to act...
  8. Sudden Screen Freeze After Every Few Minutes in Windows 10 Home

Sudden Screen Freeze After Every Few Minutes in Windows 10 Home: For the past 2-3 days my PC started to freeze randomly after every few minutes. First time it froze on desktop,second time in the middle of the game and third time in the middle of movie. I haven't changed anything in my PC. So, why is Windows 10 64 Bit Home started to act...
  9. windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login

windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login: How to fix it...? My pc have xeon precessor with nvidia quadro 4000 graphics card. when i login to anu user account after 5 to 10 min my screen stops and freezes. then i have to turn it off by pressing power button or by turning the power supply off. Please help what to...
  10. Laptop freezes on login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop freezes on login screen: My computer is Dell Inspiron 3537. After recent update of Windows 10 about two weeks ago I received a video card error on my laptop. It asked me to reboot. I rebooted the computer and it started freezing before login screen appears. Reboot in safe mode works. I did clean...