Windows 10: Laptop windows 10 stuck in resetting for almost 24 hours

Discus and support Laptop windows 10 stuck in resetting for almost 24 hours in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a dell laptop and yesterday I thought it was a good idea to reset it because it was running slow. Everything was going as normal, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PabloGonzález4, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Laptop windows 10 stuck in resetting for almost 24 hours

Hello, I have a dell laptop and yesterday I thought it was a good idea to reset it because it was running slow. Everything was going as normal, I started the process and finished the "% bar" but it got stock there, in the brand logo, I left the device on overnight and part of the morning, it is currently still in the brand logo, no loading, nothing, just there.

Thanks.

Laptop windows 10 stuck in resetting for almost 24 hours 0dde66df-5211-435f-8d1b-01bbbf1f407c?upload=true.jpg

:)

PabloGonzález4, Jan 13, 2021

2. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Nishty Win User
    Resetting the laptop stuck at 99%

Original Title: reset laptop

I bought an Acer. When the laptop was switched on at the shop, i skipped the step where i had to insert my microsoft email add.

The laptop was functioning normally, windows 10 were installed. Then at home, i tried to sign in but it didnt work out. I went back to the shop and they had to reset the laptop but its stuck at 99%. The resetting is taking hours and hours. Is this normal?
    All programs have been lost as well. Please help.

Nishty, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Laptop windows 10 stuck in resetting for almost 24 hours

changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

Many thanks & it has worked for the time setting on the task bar but the time that appears on the desktop when the laptop is switched on ie. before you activate your pin access, still remains in 12 hour format.

Lancingman, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Laptop windows 10 stuck in resetting for almost 24 hours

1. Laptop windows 10 stuck in resetting for almost 24 hours - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck resetting

2. Windows 10 install stuck at 5% for over 24 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install stuck at 5% for over 24 hours: The PC in question is an HP 310t, two reformatted 500gb HDD running RAID1. I've already taken all the ram out except for one 4gb stick in the second dimm channel. All other drives that could possibly be interfering have been removed and boot priority has been set to the usb...
  3. Windows 10 install stuck at 5% for over 24 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 install stuck at 5% for over 24 hours: The PC in question is an HP 310t, two reformatted 500gb HDD running RAID1. I've already taken all the ram out except for one 4gb stick in the second dimm channel. All other drives that could possibly be interfering have been removed and boot priority has been set to the usb...
  4. Windows 10 install stuck at 5% for over 24 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help: windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-resetting-this-pc-running-for-24-hours/f86388a9-99ab-47df-a7a4-fa32eca31e05
  6. windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help: windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-resetting-this-pc-running-for-24-hours/f86388a9-99ab-47df-a7a4-fa32eca31e05
  7. windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help

8. Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours: Hello, yesterday I decided to do a factory reset on my HP OMEN 15 (I'm planning to sell it). Everything was going well (I'm aware that this can last several hours), but then it got stuck at 99%, so I waited until the next day. Now it's around 6pm and it's still stuck on that...
  9. “Resetting this PC” stuck at 99% for almost 24 hours: What to do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Resetting this PC” stuck at 99% for almost 24 hours: What to do?: Hello everyone! Yesterday I started a complete restore (I made it the “slow”, but complete one) To 0 to 98% it went up pretty fast, but once reached 99%, it stops there. I don’t think that it takes 24 hours to “Delete” a 1TB HDD. I need this PC for tomorrow. What can I do...
  10. Factory Resetting Windows 10 laptop for over 24 hours

Factory Resetting Windows 10 laptop for over 24 hours: Hello! I have been factory resetting my laptop, but it has taken about 26 hours so far. It has been stuck on 68% for about 14 hours. Everything was already backed up onto an external drive, so losing files is not an issue as I told windows to clean the drives too. I...