Windows 10: laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues

Discus and support laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever i watch or listen in any media vlc/mpc/itunes anything in my laptop it keeps pausing/playing by itself. all drivers are up to date, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AhmedAlabi, Mar 16, 2019.

1. laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues

whenever i watch or listen in any media vlc/mpc/itunes anything in my laptop it keeps pausing/playing by itself.

all drivers are up to date, it happened after latest update, tried troubleshoot everything , nothing happened

please help

laptop windows 10

930mx nvidia

core i7

:)

AhmedAlabi, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Ajitov Win User
    Pause Botton Absent during Video Recording

The Video Recording option do not have Pause button. So we have to continuously record with chances of recording unwanted scenes too. Is there any solution to this problem. Or kindly suggest other video recording app with pause option.

Ajitov, Mar 16, 2019
  4. laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues

Video pauses in Netflix app, and Chrome

After a period of time video playback will pause on my Surface 3. when the pause occurs the audio continues to play. After a few seconds the video will continue as normal. During a two hour video, the pauses can happen several times. Sometimes I have
    to force the video to play by pressing pause and then the play button again.

This happens in Netflix and when playing video in Edge and Internet explorer. When the video last paused in Edge and IE, I was watching a film from Amazon.

The only application video doesn't pause is in is Firefox, and I suspect that Firefox is using the 'Flash' plugin. I've only tested Firefox for Amazon Video, not Netflix.

I'm running Windows 10 on my Surface 3.

Anyone help?

Obsessive Power, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues

1. laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues - Similar Threads - laptop video music

2. Videos on websites keep pausing themselves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos on websites keep pausing themselves: This is a really bizarre issue that I started encountering a couple months ago. Videos on websites Slack, WhatsApp, YouTube, etc sometimes do not play correctly. Specifically, when I start playback, the video plays for a fraction of a second, and then pauses. The same exact...
  3. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  4. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  5. Windows 10 keeps pausing and playing when video is opened on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps pausing and playing when video is opened on my laptop!: My windows 10 pc keeps pausing and playing when video is opened on my laptop, and touchpad is always lagging even when not playing a video but works fine only with external mouse. I have updatedevery drivers in my device manager,tried by disabling Bluetooth, tried...
  6. Windows 10 keeps pausing and playing when video is opened on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps pausing and playing when video is opened on my laptop!: My windows 10 pc keeps pausing and playing when video is opened on my laptop, and touchpad is always lagging even when not playing a video but works fine only with external mouse. I have updatedevery drivers in my device manager,tried by disabling Bluetooth, tried...
  7. Windows 10 keeps pausing and playing when video is opened on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Spotify keeps pausing Music or stopping on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Spotify keeps pausing Music or stopping on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Spotify is the go-to music streaming platform for a lot of users. It is available on the major platforms, but as of late a lot of its Windows users were complaining that Spotify keeps stopping or pausing music in the middle of a session, without any reason. In this...
  9. issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro: After the update of window 10, i have the issue on play/pause button though out the entire application services and even online video player like Netflix, YouTube. The issue is that, when ever i click the pause button while watching movies or listening song, it doesn't pause...
  10. Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10: Hello, Up until recently, I used my Bluetooth speaker to hear audio for movies, music and video tutorials. It is a Wonderboom speaker with a few buttons. It has volume and a pause/play button it also skips forward if double pressed quick. While watching videos, listening to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes keeps pausing windows 10 mac