Windows 10: Laptop wireless not connecting coming out of Sleep

Discus and support Laptop wireless not connecting coming out of Sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10; ver 1903 When coming out of sleep Laptop not connecting to WiFi. Looking at Device Manager wireless adapter Properties, and, Power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by denmarfl, Aug 10, 2020.

1. denmarfl Win User

Laptop wireless not connecting coming out of Sleep

Windows 10; ver 1903

When coming out of sleep Laptop not connecting to WiFi. Looking at Device Manager wireless adapter Properties, and, Power Options...there are no Wireless Power Management options that can be turned off or changed. I have checked for a newer river, it shows newest installed. Laptop has Quancomm QCA9377 802.11ac wireless adapter. I checked Microsoft and Dell for a newer Driver; shows newest installed.

:)

denmarfl, Aug 10, 2020
  2. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Laptop drops connection to wireless network randomly.

My daughter has a laptop that keeps losing it's connection to the local wireless network - any local wireless network.
    It will connect to any network, using security passwords, but then just drop off, after random amounts of time, ending in the message "The specified network is not available". A complete shutdown and cold start will allow a connection again, briefly.
    Everything works fine on wired Ethernet cable.
    Toshiba C55-C5241
    Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter

Looking for any potential fixes I have not already found on the interwebs (list below).
    When she gets here today I am going to generate a Wireless Network Report (netsh command). Let me know if it would be helpful to see that report.
    Tried:
    • Updating the driver to the most recent one on the MS Update Catalog
    • Making sure "allow the PC to put this device to sleep" is unchecked
    • All other wireless devices connect to the LAN fine
    • Move the laptop to the same room, withing 10 feet of the router.
    • Reset the router
    • Problem happens on 3 wireless LAN's.
    • Created a Guest network with no security protocols.
    • Problem happened before and after the 1903 upgrade
    • USB selective Suspend: disabled
    • Changed the Scan Valid Interval
    • Set WLAN Auto Config in Services to Auto (was on Auto)

3. ACY
    ACY Win User
    Wireless Connections

I currently use Windows 10 Home Edition on my laptop and I suspect that there are some additional wireless connections configured. I thinks this connection may be used for snooping and seek your help in identifying these connections and also wish to understand how to control such thing from happening in the future.

There is one particular network that shows up in some tools but never on the wireless connections list on the list provided by windows. This network shows as an Open Network and is a cause of concern.

How do I check if there are additional networks configured on the laptop that allow the snooping to happen?

Regards

4. Laptop wireless not connecting coming out of Sleep

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Laptop wireless not connecting coming out of Sleep

1. Laptop wireless not connecting coming out of Sleep - Similar Threads - Laptop wireless connecting

2. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  3. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  4. Laptop shuts down when coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down when coming out of sleep mode: Hi Team, I am facing strange issue with my Windows. When ever I close the lid, the laptop goes into sleep mode but when I open the lid instead of coming out of the sleep mode, the laptop shuts down. This happens only when the charger is not connected i.e. the laptop is...
  5. My laptop won't come out of sleep mode.

My laptop won't come out of sleep mode.: I'm using my Lenovo Ideapad laptop and whenever I put it into sleep mode by closing the lid, from the power menu, etc. the screen would stay off. I try pressing different keys and using the trackpad but the screen stays off. Then I have to hold down the power button to shut...
  6. Blue Screen coming out of Sleep

Blue Screen coming out of Sleep: After the last rounds of windows updates my system will blue screen coming out of sleep. I have 4 mini dumps from today. What is the best method to resolve this?...
  7. Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode: Hi; I'm having an issue with a HP laptop running Win 10 (Upgrade from Win 7 in 2017). I had the laptop in sleep mode. When I opened the lid, I expected the laptop to power on. The power light comes on, but I see nothing but a black screen. The fan is however running. In...
  8. Sluggish performance on laptop after coming out of sleep

Sluggish performance on laptop after coming out of sleep: I tried searching this and didn't find much so I figured i'd ask. I know i'm running an older laptop but lately when I come out of sleep mode everything I do is more sluggish and slow.. and web browsing especially. Most of the time I just have to do a restart to normalize it....
  9. Unable to come out of Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to come out of Sleep mode: Running a Dell XPS 15, (L502X). Upgraded from 7 to 10 Pro yesterday. Played around a bit with the new OS and then went off to other things. Laptop went into sleep mode after 15 minutes as it always has. But this time I couldn't wake it up. Required me to power off the unit,...
  10. Computer will not come out of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not come out of sleep: My computer will not come out of sleep. When I hit a key or click the mouse, it will power for a moment and then appears to just turn off. I have to push the power button and completely boot up as if it was shutdown. I have checked my mouse/keyboard settings regarding...