Windows 10: Laptop with Black Screen of Death when left Idle on chargning

Discus and support Laptop with Black Screen of Death when left Idle on chargning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, I use a HP Pavilion 15-cc-134 tx 8GB ram, Nividia 940MX 4GB internal graphics I am experiencing black screen of death error when I left my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ANirudhSharmaa3, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Laptop with Black Screen of Death when left Idle on chargning

Hi Team,

I use a HP Pavilion 15-cc-134 tx 8GB ram, Nividia 940MX 4GB internal graphics

I am experiencing black screen of death error when I left my laptop on charge and left Idle

I tried:

1. Changing my power options

2. Disabling the laptop to sleep when connected to charge

3. Uninstalling- Updating the drivers

I cannot detect the root cause for this error. Kindly suggest me on what can be done.

:)

ANirudhSharmaa3, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Sep 13, 2020
  3. User_2000 Win User
    Laptop screen turns black when left idle and becomes unresponsive.

Laptop scrres turns black when i leave it idle for a while after using it then the screen turns unresponsive.

All i get is a black screen and nothing works.

The knlo way i can use it again is if I shut it down using the power button and then switch it back on.

Its happened multiple times......

Pls help

User_2000, Sep 13, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

Laptop with Black Screen of Death when left Idle on chargning

Black Screen Of Death

The Black Screen of Death is caused by a Display driver issue.

bro67, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Laptop with Black Screen of Death when left Idle on chargning

1. Laptop with Black Screen of Death when left Idle on chargning - Similar Threads - Laptop Black Screen

2. laptop restarts when left idle for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop restarts when left idle for a while: i have windows 11, whenever I run something on a browser like databricks or some cloud stuff like azure and leave it for a while, my system starts displaying a BSOD with error code internal power error, but the same dosent happen with normal browser usage or just youtube,...
  3. laptop restarts when left idle for a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop restarts when left idle for a while: i have windows 11, whenever I run something on a browser like databricks or some cloud stuff like azure and leave it for a while, my system starts displaying a BSOD with error code internal power error, but the same dosent happen with normal browser usage or just youtube,...
  4. BSOD when left idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when left idle: Hi everyone, I have an Acer Aspire VX 15 that I have had for about 4 years. I have run into problems in those 4 years but they all got resolved eventually. However, this blue screen occurrence has happened recently and quite frequently. Whenever I leave my laptop idle for a...
  5. BSOD when left idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when left idle: Hi everyone, I have an Acer Aspire VX 15 that I have had for about 4 years. I have run into problems in those 4 years but they all got resolved eventually. However, this blue screen occurrence has happened recently and quite frequently. Whenever I leave my laptop idle for a...
  6. BSOD when left idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random freeze and / or blacks screen when idle

Random freeze and / or blacks screen when idle: Hi. I have an issue where my laptop would randomly freeze and / or the screen will go black and the entire system would be unresponsive. This happens randomly and I can't find what causes it. The system would freeze when I'm watching YouTube, or gaming or when I leave the...
  8. Windows 10 - Blue screen of death happening when left idle

Windows 10 - Blue screen of death happening when left idle: Hi all, My PC keeps getting a blue screen of death when left idle. I've changed the power settings so that it's on max performance, doesn't sleep/hibernate or turn of the display at all, and so the hard drive doesn't turn off when left idle. I think this has started...
  9. Laptop screen turns black when left idle and becomes unresponsive.

Laptop screen turns black when left idle and becomes unresponsive.: Laptop scrres turns black when i leave it idle for a while after using it then the screen turns unresponsive. All i get is a black screen and nothing works. The knlo way i can use it again is if I shut it down using the power button and then switch it back on. Its happened...
  10. Windows 10 black screening after being left idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 black screening after being left idle: I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but whenever my PC is left idle for more than 8 or so hours, it will randomly black screen with no cursor. CTRL ALT DEL does nothing, CTRL Shift ESC does nothing and the only way to fix it is to hard reset my computer. It...