Windows 10: laptop with window 10 sleep at battery 10%

Discus and support laptop with window 10 sleep at battery 10% in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My window gave me popup massage low batter at 10% I want that msg popup at 20% of battery Can you help me ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarmandeepSingh003, Nov 25, 2020.

1. laptop with window 10 sleep at battery 10%

My window gave me popup massage low batter at 10%

I want that msg popup at 20% of battery

Can you help me ?

:)

HarmandeepSingh003, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Phillmont Win User
    Hibernating laptop changes to sleep behaviour after Windows 10 May 2019 update

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried the two steps (turning of Hybrid sleep and Fast startup) you suggested but to no avail. Okay, for your two questions:

1. My laptop is a HP Pavilion 14-bf101tx, and currently running Windows 10 1903 (upgrading from 1809).
    2. Nope. No error messages. I suppose the boot process was successful, however, my battery was reduced. That's why I suggest the post title as "Hibernating changes to sleep behaviour" because the battery level reduction looks like sleep behaviour.

Please inform me of any diagnostics information you might need. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Phillmont, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

laptop with window 10 sleep at battery 10%

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

laptop with window 10 sleep at battery 10%

1. laptop with window 10 sleep at battery 10% - Similar Threads - laptop window sleep

2. Windows 10 laptop battery not charging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop battery not charging.: Hello,My laptop W10 just 13 months old with good backup. When at 50% charge plugged in,observed that plugged in symbol not shown in Battery icon. And battery charge indicator red led does not glow. it just pops up for a second one or two times that's it. My battery is...
  3. Windows 10 laptop battery not charging.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop battery not charging.: Hello,My laptop W10 just 13 months old with good backup. When at 50% charge plugged in,observed that plugged in symbol not shown in Battery icon. And battery charge indicator red led does not glow. it just pops up for a second one or two times that's it. My battery is...
  4. Windows 10 laptop battery not charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 laptop battery not charging: My laptop battery hasn't been charging for probably a few years. I haven't been able to fix this problem after watching YouTube videos either so I hope someone could help me. My battery icon shows an "x" and doesn't detect battery. I have a feeling that maybe my BIOS or my...
  6. laptop battery on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop battery on Windows 10: Hi. I upgrade my windows from 8.1 to 10. In windows 8, when my laptop battery reached 100, I unplaged and plugged agan. The battery showed 'not charging' and using up the battery. But in windows 10, the trick does'nt work. Unfortunately, the battery is always plugged. It is...
  7. Battery issues Windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery issues Windows 10 laptop.: I have an HP Pavillion x360. Not sure how old it is but it was given to me by my mother-in-law. It runs fine but I notice it has weird battery issues. For example, if I charge it up to 100% and unplug the charger it will stay at 100 for a few minutes before immediately...
  8. Battery is drained is hibernate\sleep on Windows 10 laptop

Battery is drained is hibernate\sleep on Windows 10 laptop: Hey My Windows 10 laptop battery is drained overnight when it goes to hibernation, and sometimes when it goes sleep\hibernate\screen is turned of - it cant be woken up screen is black and nothing is responding- only option is to force shutdown by long pressing power button...
  9. windows 10 laptop Battery

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 laptop Battery: My new windows 10 laptop is showing no battery detected. The system closes as soon as I unplug the power source. Please, help thands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-laptop-battery/5888a8a6-1620-4567-b858-3b3ff74398cc
  10. Windows 10 not sleeping properly & draining battery

Windows 10 not sleeping properly & draining battery: So I had purchased an ASUS Q325UA laptop over the summer for school, but seem to be having some issues with it, specifically with windows. The two problems I am having are that #1 when I close the lid to sleep the laptop, at least 60-70% of the time, opening the lid does...