Windows 10: laptop with windows 10 got windows either corrupted or defected after restart

Discus and support laptop with windows 10 got windows either corrupted or defected after restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sir , I have laptop DELL with windows 10. On 4th of April 2020 at about 11.00 pm I saw a message to restart the computer so that drivers update be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by karnailsingh2, Apr 6, 2020.

1. laptop with windows 10 got windows either corrupted or defected after restart

Sir , I have laptop DELL with windows 10. On 4th of April 2020 at about 11.00 pm I saw a message to restart the computer so that drivers update be completed. I did click restart button. After that laptop screen wallpaper photo got fainted and windows never opened. I am trying to open the windows since then but no success. In between these efforts sometimes the screen becomes clear just like as if windows is opening but this clearness disappears within a second and screen photo again becomes dim. I am extremely bored. Please help me to open this laptop. THANKS.

:)

karnailsingh2, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Apr 6, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

laptop with windows 10 got windows either corrupted or defected after restart

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

laptop with windows 10 got windows either corrupted or defected after restart

1. laptop with windows 10 got windows either corrupted or defected after restart - Similar Threads - laptop got either

2. My windows got corrupted!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows got corrupted!: After a forced update, my computer started crashing and got corrupted being unable to restore, including performing auto repairs. I've installed a new Windows 11 ISO and is now requesting me for a product key I don't have and never needed.Me not having a computer working, and...
  3. My windows got corrupted!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows got corrupted!: After a forced update, my computer started crashing and got corrupted being unable to restore, including performing auto repairs. I've installed a new Windows 11 ISO and is now requesting me for a product key I don't have and never needed.Me not having a computer working, and...
  4. Defective motherboard and windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Defective motherboard and windows 10: Hello,I have been trying to put a new PC together. I was able to install windows 10 using onboard graphics from my cpu and used my windows 10 pro product key. However, the motherboard has a defective graphics card PCIE express slot, so it is not able to detect any graphics...
  5. Windows Update that got corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update that got corrupted: So, I was installing a windows update when my power when out, and now I have the error 0x8007007e when I try to install it.I tried the troubleshooter and nothing, still the same issue, try SFC scan and it came with that some files couldn´t be repaired. What do I do now?...
  6. Windows Update that got corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update that got corrupted: So, I was installing a windows update when my power when out, and now I have the error 0x8007007e when I try to install it.I tried the troubleshooter and nothing, still the same issue, try SFC scan and it came with that some files couldn´t be repaired. What do I do now?...
  7. Windows Update that got corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Defective Windows 10??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defective Windows 10??: Hi. I recently installed Windows 10 from USB. But, I noticed some issues. I can't search in settings or even the search bar. Also, I can't change the lock screen background or the user icon. The background keeps loading, but I get a straight-up error for the user icon. Any...
  9. my windows got corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows got corrupted: my windows got corrupted when i bought the new laptop the company gave windows 10 home i cant do anything can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-got-corrupted/96a4d927-af20-4917-a7d7-9e035ac0d52f
  10. Corrupt windows 10 after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupt windows 10 after restart: hello! i own a desktop computer that has been working fine for years. just yestwrday i restarted while it was on the black loading screen with the blue windows icon, and now my windows 10 is corrupt. i cannot open the settings , access the internet, o [IMG] fix the stretched...