Windows 10: Laptop with windows 10 pro not connecting to keyboard!

Discus and support Laptop with windows 10 pro not connecting to keyboard! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop that is like a tablet with a keyboard is having major issues connecting to the keyboard. The mouse will now freeze for a few seconds every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BethanyCarberry, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Laptop with windows 10 pro not connecting to keyboard!

My laptop that is like a tablet with a keyboard is having major issues connecting to the keyboard. The mouse will now freeze for a few seconds every few minutes and it seems like the tablet part is not properly connected to the keyboard, it keeps giving me the notification that the tablet has been attached. I cannot continue to use it effectively. What can I do?

:)

BethanyCarberry, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Laptop with windows 10 pro not connecting to keyboard!

Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Laptop with windows 10 pro not connecting to keyboard!

1. Laptop with windows 10 pro not connecting to keyboard! - Similar Threads - Laptop pro connecting

2. Windows on hard drive connected to MacBook Pro laptop not connecting wirelessly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows on hard drive connected to MacBook Pro laptop not connecting wirelessly.: I've installed windows 10 onto an external hard drive on my MacBook Pro so whenever I wish to use Windows I can plug in my hard drive and switch the start up disk to the hard drive and use Windows 10. But my issue is that whenever I connect to my wireless Wi-Fi network it...
  3. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.: Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the...
  4. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.: Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the...
  5. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How to connect wifi to hp laptop with window 10 or window 10 pro?

How to connect wifi to hp laptop with window 10 or window 10 pro?: It is a new laptop and I try to connect wifi with it but it always show that does not able to connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-wifi-to-hp-laptop-with-window-10-or/76a08787-8b28-40ad-a7aa-7f81bca33429
  7. Windows 10 Pro Laptop on Wi Fi not detecting Windows 8.1 laptop connected by Ethernet to...

Windows 10 Pro Laptop on Wi Fi not detecting Windows 8.1 laptop connected by Ethernet to...: Hello; I have a Windows 10 Pro laptop connected to my home network by Wi Fi. I also have another laptop on Windows 8.1 Pro. When I connect the 8.1 laptop by Ethernet to home network, the 10.0 laptop does not detect it. However when I connect the 8.1 laptop by Wi Fi...
  8. Connecting keyboard to surface 4 pro

Connecting keyboard to surface 4 pro: I cannot get my keyboard to connect anymore to my surface pro 4. I re-set to default but this didn't help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-keyboard-to-surface-4-pro/b51b8035-a4b2-4f33-9640-17bf07822dc9
  9. Propblems With my laptop Connecting to my Windows 10 Pro Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Propblems With my laptop Connecting to my Windows 10 Pro Desktop: I am able to connect to my Desktop when I am on my home network, Remote access is not allowing me to connect to my desktop when I am on another WIFI network. Any Ideas?...
  10. Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop

Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop: I am trying to pair the keyboard but do not have requested number to type in to confirm authenticity. How to delete installed info on laptop to get fresh connection, and thus the number...