Windows 10: Laptop with Windows 10 slows down high speed internet from 350 mbps to 7

Discus and support Laptop with Windows 10 slows down high speed internet from 350 mbps to 7 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 is slowing my internet speed from 350 mbps to 7 mbps. When is this going to be fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VernonYawn, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Laptop with Windows 10 slows down high speed internet from 350 mbps to 7

Windows 10 is slowing my internet speed from 350 mbps to 7 mbps.

When is this going to be fixed?

:)

VernonYawn, Nov 15, 2019

2. Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Home - WIFI Slow internet speed - limited

Hi,

I Have installed on my brand new laptop windows 10 Home "already updated", I have a 10 Mbps internet connection but only reaches 1.2 Mbps, I ran a speed test on my phone that uses the same WiFi and is reaching 9 Mbps. Something is limiting the bandwidth
    almost in 90% of its capacity, WiFi driver is Updated and I'm sitting next to the modem to get a better signal strength and I get full signal bars but the speed still the same, I already tried some basic troubleshooting suggested by Microsoft but still does
    not work, I don't think something is consuming the bandwidth because my phone gets a good speed. I don't know what else to do.

Modified title from: Windows 10 Home - WIFI Slow internet speed - limited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSHNKANTAM, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Laptop with Windows 10 slows down high speed internet from 350 mbps to 7

After windows update internet speed is very slow

Hi Team,

Recently i have updated Windows 10 ( Auto-update), after that iam experiencing slowness in my internet connection, The internet speed on laptop is not even touching more than 10 Mbps And from my mobile handset it goes upto 30 Mbps.

My laptop network adapter card is Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bg wifi adaptper ( its is built in network card come with laptop)

my Laptop Config is as follow

Edition : Windows 10 single language

processor = i7 4510 CPU @ 2GHZ 2.60 GHZ

RAM= 8 GB

System type= 64 bit operating system

Please suggest any setting or alternative to improve laptop internet speed.

Regards

Vinay

vinayursekar, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Laptop with Windows 10 slows down high speed internet from 350 mbps to 7

1. Laptop with Windows 10 slows down high speed internet from 350 mbps to 7 - Similar Threads - Laptop slows down

2. MediaTekWi-Fi6EMT7922RZ616 speed goes down from 100 mbps to 7-13 mbps while downloading...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MediaTekWi-Fi6EMT7922RZ616 speed goes down from 100 mbps to 7-13 mbps while downloading...: during speed test my pc shows 100-105 download and 85-90 upload speed but when i download some app or something from the netchrome,steamit goes down to 7-13mbps using MediaTekWi-Fi6EMT7922RZ616...
  3. MediaTekWi-Fi6EMT7922RZ616 speed goes down from 100 mbps to 7-13 mbps while downloading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTekWi-Fi6EMT7922RZ616 speed goes down from 100 mbps to 7-13 mbps while downloading...: during speed test my pc shows 100-105 download and 85-90 upload speed but when i download some app or something from the netchrome,steamit goes down to 7-13mbps using MediaTekWi-Fi6EMT7922RZ616...
  4. internet speed limited to 45 mbps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet speed limited to 45 mbps: i use windows 10 and its network is slow but in the win7 it is very fast and gets up to 140mbps speed internet but in win10 it is limited to 45mbps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed-limited-to-45-mbps/122b376c-3434-4726-8b09-ece5f25e4bbc
  5. My internet speed slowed down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet speed slowed down.: So I've always had a healthy 100 mbps internet speed on my PC. This all changed when I reinstalled windows 10 and did a speed test for fun. I was not expecting a sudden bump to a beefy 500 mbps. So that's how my internet was for a while, at a beefy 500 mbps, until today... My...
  6. Updates Slowing Down Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updates Slowing Down Internet Speed: I have a rather fast internet connection, can't really tell the tech stuff as I am not that techsavvy. But lately everytime an update is ready to be installed, my internet is extremely slow for some reason, most of the time when I install updates it always says "Undoing...
  7. Windows 10 Update - Internet keeps going down to 10-15 Mbps download speed

Windows 10 Update - Internet keeps going down to 10-15 Mbps download speed: Hello, After doing the Windows 10 update a couple months ago, where that one update that caused a lot of problems.... After that update, I noticed that my download speed keeps on going down to 10-15 Mbps. It used to be around 70-100Mbps and now it seems like it keeps...
  8. Slow download speed High internet connection

Slow download speed High internet connection: Hi i don't know how is this possible but when i run internet test speed i have around 32.00 Mbps and upload is 32.59 Mbps but when i start download games from steam or uplay or origin download speed is only around 4 MB/s. I have reinstalled windows and updated drivers...
  9. internet speed slows down

internet speed slows down: I have an old Dell XPS system running Windows 10pro Using a Broadcom gigabit ethernet card. I am hard wired directly to the WOW modem and do get speeds of up to 550mbps. But after a while, anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours, it starts to slow down to under 100. Every time...
  10. Internet incredibly slow with high speed plan

Internet incredibly slow with high speed plan: Hello, i'm having issues with my internet. It clearly isn't the internet because other computers go do fine. I am around at 0.28 megabyte download and 0.11 megabyte upload speed which unplayable in games. I believe that it is mostly like something in my computer. I did a wipe...