Windows 10: Laptop without operating system - how can we get out Windows 10 on to this laptop?

Discus and support Laptop without operating system - how can we get out Windows 10 on to this laptop? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We have Windows 10. We believe that we are allowed to install it on multiple computers in the house. Is this true? We have a laptop that has no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RalfHeyder, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Laptop without operating system - how can we get out Windows 10 on to this laptop?

We have Windows 10. We believe that we are allowed to install it on multiple computers in the house. Is this true?

We have a laptop that has no operating system. We would like to put Windows 10 on it. Can we download our WIndows 10 on a USB stick, and put it onto this sad laptop?

[moved from German forums]

:)

RalfHeyder, Apr 29, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 29, 2020
  3. 64K
    64K Win User
    Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

4. P4-630 Win User

Laptop without operating system - how can we get out Windows 10 on to this laptop?

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, by then all laptops have Windows 10 or other new OS when I buy a new laptop.
    Everything runs fine now and I prefer not to re-install all my games and software.

P4-630, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Laptop without operating system - how can we get out Windows 10 on to this laptop?

1. Laptop without operating system - how can we get out Windows 10 on to this laptop? - Similar Threads - Laptop without operating

2. Trying to download windows 10 to a laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download windows 10 to a laptop with no operating system: So I’ve been having this problem for a couple of weeks now. I’ve tried out YouTube videos and etc. and I am trying to figure out why it is not working. It’s always asking me for a driver. But they are all invisible, which I do not know why. I have an I have a 1 TB backup hard...
  3. Trying to download windows 10 to a laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to download windows 10 to a laptop with no operating system: So I’ve been having this problem for a couple of weeks now. I’ve tried out YouTube videos and etc. and I am trying to figure out why it is not working. It’s always asking me for a driver. But they are all invisible, which I do not know why. I have an I have a 1 TB backup hard...
  4. Trying to download windows 10 to a laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system: I have a Dell laptop with no operating system on it. I also have a Dell Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disc, and a license for Windows 7.I also have the Windows 10 installation media on a flash drive downloaded from Microsoft website.On a different non-Dell laptop, I...
  6. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system: I have a Dell laptop with no operating system on it. I also have a Dell Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disc, and a license for Windows 7.I also have the Windows 10 installation media on a flash drive downloaded from Microsoft website.On a different non-Dell laptop, I...
  7. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop without an operating system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop without an operating system: So im gonna order a lenovo legion 5 for a good price but it does not come with an operative system at all.Does the usb free windows 10 download still work? submitted by /u/JabbatheHutt21 [link] [comments]...
  9. Operating system maintenance, laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating system maintenance, laptop: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make a maintenance of the laptop operating system. I mention that I installed Windows 10 Home licensed laptop on my laptop. Wait for response! A day as quiet as possible! God bless!...
  10. How can we make a hidden operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can we make a hidden operating system: Please can some one tell me how to make a hidden operating system in Windows 10 without using True Crypt. Basically I want to have a dual boot system with one of the operating system's being hidden/encrypted. Similar to the way True Crypt does it with the per-boot password...