Windows 10: Laptop won't accept password

Discus and support Laptop won't accept password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phil&Rose, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Phil&Rose Win User

Laptop won't accept password

I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the correct password, which I confirmed by signing in at microsoft.com in a browser window on another computer. I have just now changed the password, confirmed that the new password works by signing in on the other computer, but still the laptop won't accept the new password.The laptop is running Windows 10. It's apparently

:)

Phil&Rose, Nov 3, 2021
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Ivandrum Win User
    My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Nov 4, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop won't accept password - Similar Threads - Laptop won't accept

2. New Laptop Won't Accept New Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop Won't Accept New Password: Greetings Forum,I bought a new laptop for my nine year old nephew, but he's had a lot of problems setting it up. It's an HP 15.6" FHD, AMD R5-5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11, 15-ef2126wm. He created a password for the computer, but the very next time he tried to log on,...
  3. New Laptop Won't Accept New Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop Won't Accept New Password: Greetings Forum,I bought a new laptop for my nine year old nephew, but he's had a lot of problems setting it up. It's an HP 15.6" FHD, AMD R5-5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11, 15-ef2126wm. He created a password for the computer, but the very next time he tried to log on,...
  4. Windows 8.1 laptop won't accept password

Windows 8.1 laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  5. Windows 8.1 laptop won't accept password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 8.1 laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  6. Laptop won't accept password

Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  7. Laptop won't accept password

Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  8. Laptop won't accept my password

Laptop won't accept my password: What can i do. If i open my laptop and i type in my password it says password incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-my-password/3a25af04-6c56-4fe0-bc9d-afe86a6ae62a
  9. Laptop won't accept PIN# and no password

Laptop won't accept PIN# and no password: Trying to login to windows on my laptop. First says Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. I click set up PIN and the Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Or You need to install an app for this task. Would you like to...
  10. Laptop won't accept password

Laptop won't accept password: Can't log into laptop due to password not reconised say i need usb key to put reset code in but still wont accecpt password thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-password/0a9b3ec6-854e-4a20-9bde-ce113591cbb4