Windows 10: Laptop won't allow me to go on certain sites when on public wifi

Discus and support Laptop won't allow me to go on certain sites when on public wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I decided to use my own laptop for school the other day and everything was working fine until I had to check my email. My laptop wouldn't allow me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Swirlix56, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Swirlix56 Win User

Laptop won't allow me to go on certain sites when on public wifi

I decided to use my own laptop for school the other day and everything was working fine until I had to check my email. My laptop wouldn't allow me to access it because "people could easily steal my information". I don't really care what happens or who sees my school email, I have nothing confidential in there so if anyone could help me fix this problem it would be really appreciated.

:)

Swirlix56, Apr 13, 2021

2. Can't connect to certain public WiFi.

Hi,

To better assist you with the public WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you able to connect your phone to other public WiFi hotspot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Apr 13, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Laptop won't allow me to go on certain sites when on public wifi - Similar Threads - Laptop won't allow

2. Why won't personalization allow me to have certain colors for my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't personalization allow me to have certain colors for my taskbar?: I'm trying to change my taskbar color on my laptop. I am currently running windows 11 and want my taskbar to be teal blue. When I select teal blue from the color options, my computer automatically makes it dark teal. I don't want dark teal. I've tried searching the web for...
  3. Why won't personalization allow me to have certain colors for my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't personalization allow me to have certain colors for my taskbar?: I'm trying to change my taskbar color on my laptop. I am currently running windows 11 and want my taskbar to be teal blue. When I select teal blue from the color options, my computer automatically makes it dark teal. I don't want dark teal. I've tried searching the web for...
  4. Laptop won't connect to public wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't connect to public wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad running windows 11 home. It does not have a VPN installed and doesn't use thrid party anti-virus. I can't get it to connect to public wifi and some wifi networks say "No internet, secured". I first noticed this problem about 2 weeks ago and nothing I...
  5. Laptop won't connect to public wifi

Laptop won't connect to public wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad running windows 11 home. It does not have a VPN installed and doesn't use thrid party anti-virus. I can't get it to connect to public wifi and some wifi networks say "No internet, secured". I first noticed this problem about 2 weeks ago and nothing I...
  6. Login page won't open on public wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login page won't open on public wifi: Quoting a thread that was locked with no answer in 2018, having the exact same problem now in 2022“I see that this question was asked in the past, but the answer was not helpful to me and the thread was locked so I am trying again.I have a Windows 10 laptop. It connects...
  7. windows 11 wont allow public wifi through

windows 11 wont allow public wifi through: help! nothing I do will allow public wifi through https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-wont-allow-public-wifi-through/1b8d3100-4140-4026-92c8-bfe9fc2b2aad
  8. windows 11 wont allow public wifi through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 wont allow public wifi through: help! nothing I do will allow public wifi through https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-wont-allow-public-wifi-through/1b8d3100-4140-4026-92c8-bfe9fc2b2aad
  9. Site is not allowing me to enter the date.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Site is not allowing me to enter the date.: A site I use for public transportation is not allowing me to enter the date. I can do it successfully on other computers, just not mine. Any ideas?...
  10. How to allow pop-ups for certain sites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to allow pop-ups for certain sites in Edge: Hi, Is there a way to allow pop-ups in Edge? Thanks and regards, 23933